Married to the Mafia. Capitulo Diesiseis (Home Alone)

Start from the beginning

"Damn" Nessa laughed. "You were very popular Vicky."

Mom shrugged. "I was the wife of a very important Mafia boss. Cartel leaders are like royalty in this Mafia world."

We helped her do her hair and after a long time of looking in the mirror trying to make sure she looked good, seriously she's even worse than Sofi, Nessa and I put together, we finally walked with her down the stairs where everyone was standing by the door looking ready to go.

Were they going to leave us home alone again?

"Are all the boys coming with us?" mom asked as she went to stand next to my father.

"The only one who's coming with us is Joel. Alejandro and Martin have to go take care of some business for me, the rest of them have to go take care of some business for Ernesto."

Business, business, business! 

"We're going to leave some guys guarding the house but I told them not to come into the house, I don't want you girls to feel uncomfortable." Don Ernesto said to us.

"Sounds good" I nodded. I noticed the house was unusually quiet which was weird since there are usually a lot of maids around. "What about all your kitchen and cleaning staff? I don't see them around anywhere."

"I asked them to leave but they'll be back later, you girls have the house to yourselves."

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!

"We left a list with all of our cell-phone numbers in the kitchen table" dad walked over to kiss my forehead. "You can call any of us in case there's an emergency."

I couldn't help but laugh at how over protective everyone was being. A list of everyone's number?

"We'll be fine, daddy"

I decided to hug every single one of them goodbye just so that I could hug one person in particular without everyone getting suspicious about it. He was the only one out of all of them to give me a tight hug but I made sure to make it short enough like everyone else's

"Take care" he whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

After they were gone I made sure to lock the large door behind them. When I turned around I was surprised to see Nessa doing a happy dance as she made her way up the staircase.

"WOHOOOOOOOO WE HAVE THE MANSION ALL TO OURSELVES!"

"Let's go wake Sofi" I followed behind her and we made our way back to my room where sleeping beauty was still dead asleep on my bed.

Vanessa got on top of the bed and turned to smirk at me.

I knew exactly was she was going to do but I didn't do anything to stop her because I knew she wouldn't listen to me if I told her not to do it.

"SOFIAAAAAA WAKE UP! WE GET TO DO WHATEVER WE WANT!!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs while jumping on the bed like the maniac she is.

Sofi groaned loudly and hit her sister with one of the large pillows. "Shut up!"

"Sisterrrrrrr c'mon we only have a few hours!"

She pulled the blanket away from her face and narrowed her eyes at me. "Why didn't you stop her from waking me up?"

I grinned. "You've already slept for a few hours, I think that's enough sleep."

"Get up!"

She sighed, "Fine! I'm up already I can't go back to sleep anyway." she stuck her tongue out at me and ran to the bathroom to wash her face.