The Wedding

Author's Note:

~

All of the bridesmaids were clad in simply black dresses with different colored belts around their waist.

Zelena had dark green, Emma had pink, Belle had yellow, Snow had blue, and Tink had pastel green

Zelena had dark green, Emma had pink, Belle had yellow, Snow had blue, and Tink had pastel green. The groomsmen wore black suits with a flower matching the colored belt of the bridesmaid they would walk down the aisle with. As the music began playing, Zelena and Arthur took that as their cue to start walking.

Once they entered the room, Regina began pacing back and forth, suddenly nervous.

"Mom," Henry whispered harshly, stopping Regina.

"What?"

"Everything is going to be alright."

"You'll do great," Emma added. "Just think, in just a bit, you're going to be married to your soulmate." Emma turned around and entwined her arm with Neal's. The two began walking down the aisle to stand next to Zelena and Arthur. Once Emma and Neal split apart at the end of the aisle, Tink and August started their walk.

Belle pulled Regina into a side hug, careful to not mess up the dresses, makeup, and hairdos.

"Belle," Will called in a hushed voice, signalling that it was time for them to begin walking. Belle held up a finger and looked into Regina's eyes.

"Regina, I promise that I'm not going to tell anyone about last night...er...this morning. And if you ever need comfort at three in the morning again, please don't hesitate to call me."

Regina smiled at her friend. "Thank you, Belle." Regina would have pulled her into a hug, but there wasn't time to fix any makeup smudges now, so they had to be careful. Belle nodded and stepped towards Will. The two linked arms and began walking.