Destination XVII: Wal-Mart

Emma and Neal was at the front of the group, their hands entwines and swinging back and forth as they talked. Henry and Belle were still ranting about Divergent – or perhaps they had moved on to The Hunger Games – so Gold was simply following them, pretending he knew what they were talking about. Zelena was holding Riley, who was, thankfully, quiet for the moment, and she and Arthur were whispering about something. Regina and Robin brought up the back of the group, with Roland in front of them, urging them to go faster.

Before Emma and Neal stepped through the doors, Emma turned around to face the others. "You know the rules! No killing each other, and the last one to get banned from the store wins! May the odds be ever in your favor." Regina rolled her eyes at Emma's speech and the blonde turned back around and drug Neal into the store.

~

Regina, Emma, and Neal were gathering food in their cart while Zelena and Arthur looked for other necessities like toilet paper and napkins. Robin had taken Roland to the bathroom, and Henry, Gold, and Belle were looking at the books.

Emma grabbed two boxes of Lucky Charms and stuck them in the cart while Regina had her back turned, debating on which flavor of Quaker Oatmeal Squares to buy. When Emma was sure that Regina was still distracted, she and Neal picked out several different flavors of Pop Tarts and dropped them into the cart as well. Regina frowned when she saw them. "We don't need that many Pop Tarts!"

"Uh....yes we do," Emma replied.

"No we do not." Regina grabbed two of the boxes from the cart to put them back, but at that moment, Robin and Roland returned from the bathroom break.

Roland's face lit up. "I love Pop Tarts!"

Regina glared at Emma before dropping the Pop Tarts back in the cart. "Darn you, Swan."

"Point for the five-year-olds," Emma smirked. She high-fived Neal and turned to Roland. "Why don't you help us do some shopping?"

"Yeah!! Papa," Roland turned to look up at his dad, "can I go with Aunt Emma?"

"Yes you can, my boy."

"Thank you!" Roland hugged Robin's leg before running over to Emma. She picked him and set him down in the back of the cart amongst the food they had already picked out.

Emma pointed forward. "To infinity...and BEYOND!"

Roland giggled as Emma ran, pushing the cart down the aisle, Neal right beside her. Emma glanced back at the Locksleys when she reached the end of the aisle. "You two have fun," she winked. "But not too much fun." Emma turned continued running with the cart, the sound of Roland's giggling echoing down the aisle.

Regina turned to Robin. "She took our son!"

"On the bright side, now we're alone, Milady." Robin smirked and pulled Regina into a hug. Regina smiled softly and hugged Robin back. Roland had been fine at the water park with Emma and Neal, and Wal-Mart was (or at least, should be) far less dangerous.

~

Robin and Regina had separated so they could gather what they needed quicker.

"Regina?"

Regina jumped when she heard her name. She turned around to see Arthur holding a basket full of various items. "Oh, good, you're alone."