The List

"Mom, Robin, I'm home!" Henry called as he entered the Locksley Manor. After taking off his shoes, he headed upstairs to his room to set his backpack down.

Downstairs, Robin was rubbing Regina's back in the living room. "Regina, you need to stop worrying. Henry will be fine."

"But what if he's not okay with this?" Regina turned around to face her husband. "What if he gets mad? What if he feels like I'm replacing him because I can finally have a child of my own?"

"Are you replacing him?"

"No!"

"Then he'll understand," Robin assured her. "You don't need to worry so much, Regina. Listen," Regina looked into Robin's eyes to let him know he had her full attention. He pulled her into a kiss. "It's going to be okay. I promise."

Henry entered the living room, phone in hand. "Hey, Mom. Violet, Grace, and I are going Pokémon hunting if that's okay with you. I'll be back home by supper time."

"Yes, that's fine..." the way Regina's voice trailed off let Henry know she wasn't finished, "but I need to talk to you first."

"Uhhh," Henry glanced between Robin and Regina, wondering what they needed to talk about. Was it the secret that Regina, Zelena, and Robin had been keeping from him? "Okay."

Robin squeezed Regina's hand to reassure her, and she took a deep breath. "You know how you realized Robin, Zelena, and I had been keeping something from you ever since last week?"

Henry nodded.

"Well.." Regina paused for a moment, working up the courage to tell Henry, "I'm pregnant."

As soon as Henry comprehended what his mother had said, he broke into a grin and threw his arms around Regina. "I'm so happy for you, Mom!"

"Y-You are?"

"Of course! You and Robin are finally getting your happy ending, and as long as your happy, I'm happy."

Regina smiled into the hug.

Once Henry was gone, on a Pokémon hunt with his friends, Regina turned to Robin. "Now, to tell the others on The List.

~

Direct Message from ReginaOfLocksley to BelleGold, KingArthur, MaleficentTheDragon, NealCassidy, RobinOfLocksley, WillScarlet, ZelenaMills

ReginaOfLocksley: Hello

ZelenaMills: Hello, my dear sister whom I love very much😊

ReginaOfLocksley: You already told Arthur, didn't you?

ZelenaMills: Yes, yes I did

ReginaOfLocksley: I kinda figured that would happen

WillScarlet: So why are we here?

ReginaOfLocksley: YOU are here because you are Robin's friend and he wanted you to know, and that's literally it

WillScarlet: Good to know you still hate me

ReginaOfLocksley: I don't hate you, I just find you annoying

ReginaOfLocksley: But you're better than Panini Head