Destination XIV: Storybrooke (Finally)

Author's Note: Since writing what happened directly after last week's episode was quite fun and I need a little bit of Dimples Queen and a whole lot of Outlaw Queen...

Spoilers for 5x20 'Firebird' will follow

Emma was the last one to step through the portal back to Storybrooke. She appeared next to the others on the banks of the pond where they had originally gone through. "What now?" Emma asked, her voice shaky.

"We need to warn Zelena about Hades," Regina replied. "If I can get her to believe me, we can protect the baby and the rest of Storybrooke for the week."

"Where are she and Hades?" Emma questioned.

Regina's phone buzzed and she pulled it out to look at the text she had just gotten. She rolled her eyes. "My office. She doesn't know we got through the portal." Regina slid her phone back into her pocket and looked over at David, Henry, and Robin. "You guys head back to the apartment. Robin, you can take Roland and Henry to ou-- my  house. I'll meet you there with the baby."

"What if Zelena refuses to hand her over?" Robin asked.

"Then I guess I'll have to steal her. Don't worry, I'll bring her back to you safely. I promise."

Robin nodded, forcing himself to not request to join Regina and Emma. "Okay. I'll see you later."

"See you later." Regina had expected Robin to turn and leave after that, but before he did, he pressed a kiss to Regina's lips.

~

Snow was on edge the moment she heard the doorknob shake, but when the door opened, she was more than relieved to see David, Robin, and Henry. "David!" Snow rushed over to her husband and crashed her lips against his.

"Snow?" Roland's quiet voice called out from the other room. He peeked around the corner and when he saw his dad and Henry, his eyes lit up.

"Papa! Henry!"

"Roland!"

Roland ran to Robin, who picked the little boy up.

"You're back!" Roland cheered. Then, his face fell. "Where's 'Gina?"

"She's getting your sister," Robin answered. "We're going back to her house now, does that sound good?"

"Yes!!"

~

Regina and Emma easily bypassed the protection spell around Regina's office. When the door swung open, Zelena's head shot up and she smiled at the two. Regina, however, clearly saw Hades' look of shock that they had actually made it back.

"Can I borrow my sister for a moment?" Regina requested, trying her hardest to not march over and slap Hades across the face. "Since we're not all staying in one apartment anymore, we need to discuss arrangements for the baby."

Zelena nodded. "Sure!" She glanced back at Hades. "I'll be right back."

Zelena followed Regina outside of the office and Regina shut the door. Once the door was closed, her mask fell. "We need to talk."

Zelena took a step back. "Whatever it is, I didn't do it. I swear I'm trying to change."

"It's not about you," Emma assured her. "It's about Hades."

Zelena was obviously confused. "What about him?"

Emma was about to answer, but Regina placed a hand on Emma's arm. "Hades tricked us. There was no ambrosia to bring Hook back, and he hired Cruella and the Blind Witch to try to keep us down there."