Merry Christmas!!

A/N: Okay, so I've been really busy, which is why I haven't been updating. Since school went up until the 23rd and my Christmas break didn't "technically" start until the 26th (since I would've had the weekend off no matter what). Anyways, this year, I decided for Christmas, I'm going to do a sort of collage thing with a part of all the main characters' Christmas mornings. And I might try to finish the 12 days of Christmas now, since I'm not busy anymore. Merry late Christmas, or happy Hanukkah, Kwanza, or just end of December in general.

~

Locksley Manor

"Mama, Papa!" Roland exclaimed as he rushed into their bedroom. If he could get Riley out of her crib, he probably would have brought her with him to help wake Regina and Robin, since she was pretty much walking on her own now.

Robin woke up as soon as he heard the door creak open, but Regina was still fast asleep, laying on her back, but doing what she could to cuddle close to Robin with her ever growing stomach. By this point, it was obvious she was pregnant if you looked at her.

Roland went to Robin's side of the bed and shook hid dad's arm. "Papa, it's Christmas! Wake up!"

"I'm awake, my boy."

"What about Mama?"

"She needs rest. Be--"

"Because of the baby. I know. But it's Christmas!! Henry said she would be fine with waking up early today!"

Robin raised an eyebrow, not sure if he really believe Roland, but he gave in anyways. "Why don't you go see if Henry's awake and I'll wake Mama?"

Roland nodded. "Okay!" He rushed off to Henry's room while Robin turned to face his sleeping wife. "Regina," he whispered as he gently shook her. "Regina."

Regina's eyes slowly opened. "Robin...?"

"It's Christmas. The kids are going to be disappointed if you sleep in til ten again. I'll let you take a nap later if you need to."

"Wait, Christmas?"

"Yes--"

Regina sat up. "The Librarians is on tonight! Oh my gods, this is the iconic Evlynn kiss episode, Robin!"

"Milady, we have to get through all the presents before that."

"Right. Well let's go."

"I-- what?" Robin hadn't expected Regina to be ready to get up so fast. She usually took a good half hour at least to get out of bed, but this morning, she hadn't even taken time to check Instagram.

"It's Christmas!"

"You sound like Roland. Is this the baby making you overly excited, or the Librarians, or--?"

"Yes, both of those things are probably factors, but Robin, I never really got Christmas when I was little. Sure, my mother let us celebrate it because it was customary, but it wasn't a real Christmas. But now...now I have you and Henry and Roland and Riley and I actually have people who will celebrate Christmas with me. And it's no longer just Henry and I. I actually like the bigger Christmas celebrations."

"Well I hope you enjoy this Christmas. It is our first Christmas as a married couple, you know."

~

Henry, Roland, and Riley all tore open the wrapping paper on their present from Santa. Just before Christmas, the parents with shared children got together and agreed that Henry and Riley would start at the Locksleys' since they had Roland so everyone could open presents together. Then, Riley would go to Zelena and Arthur's while Henry went to Emma and Neal's.