"It is because you've been standing there for an hour now. Chill it's only your mom." He shrugged taking a seat on the sofa.

"Whatever."

"Did you do your exercise for your finger today?" I look at my numb finger for a second remembering that I hadn't done anything.

"No, but I broke some stuff today, sorry by the way." He looks at me confused.

I bite my tongue. "Um your favorite plate...." I squeaked out.

"WHAT?!" He suddenly gets up going to the kitchen. He looks through the cabinets, seeing his favorite dish isn't there. I don't say anything but look down.

"It's fine," I blinked a few times looking up at him.

"What?"

"I said it's fine."

"It's broke-" "Bae, I know and it's fine." He forces a smile, going back to the living room. I've noticed this has been happening a lot lately. He's always okay with whatever I broke he always waves it off but I'm not okay with this, I'm a big boy I can take it, as I was gonna tell him that, the bell door rings making me jump opening the door reliving my mom.

"Hi mom," I smile hugging her tightly.

"Hi babe," she hugs me just as much. We pull away with Justin leading his way to us. My mom hugs him with adore pulling away. "Jay baby, how are you?"

"I'm great, thank you."

"Is he treating you well?" She asks raising her eyebrows making me roll my eyes.

"Yes," He smiles answering her.

"He better be," she glances at me. I clear my throat getting awkward. "So how's your finger?" I show her my left hand. She takes it rubbing my finger making me feel nothing. "Can you do stuff with your left hand?" I shrugged.

"Yeah, but I break stuff after it, so what's the point." Mom scoffs not liking my choice of words.

"Don't say that, you've gotta be strong." I sigh loudly shrugging.

"Oh um there's a guest room upstairs if you'd like to get changed and get comfortable." Justin points his fingers to the stairs.

"Thank you, hun. I really need to get out of these tight jeans." She chuckled passing by us. Justin looks at me for a second giving me a creepy smile. He's just trying to light up my mood. I grab his chin placing my lips on his. I lick his bottom lips trying to get my tongue in but a cough makes Justin pull away blushing.

"Yes, mother?" I groan asking her.

"Why would I need porn when I have you two," she giggled.

Justin hides his face in my chest, I wrapped my arms around him trying to make him conformable, "mom!" I whine at her.

"Okay, okay. Can I have some water, please?"

---

"Mom, I can do it myself, it's fine."

"Sweetie, it's okay. I can do it for you." Mom said being nice.

I really missed this.

Mom was trying to help me with washing the dishes, Justin just went to his class leaving me and her alone. I asked her why mama couldn't make it because I missed her just as much, she told me her job wouldn't let her. I mean she is a principle of a school so she can't just leave.

I hate school, glad I'm out of it.

"How is Justin taking this?" Mom asked putting the dishes away.

"Well I guess. When I break something he doesn't get mad or yell at me."

"He's looking out for you, doll." I nodded.

"Didn't the doctor say if you needed surgery?" She asked drinking her coffee.

"No, he didn't say anything about that plus it's too risky I could lose my touch forever." She nodded putting her cup down.

"I still have hope in me, you should too." I sighed shrugging.

---

2 weeks later

Today was the day Charlie had his surgery, me and Justin just got here waiting for him to get ready. Let's just say the smile couldn't leave his face today. After ten minutes we saw his brother come in with a woman I'm amusing she's his wife, after greeting each other we sat down waiting for the doctor. "Is his parents coming?" I asked his brother Matthew. I got a nasty glare from Justin as well.

"No," he simply answered.

"Jason, can I talk to you alone?" I saw Justin getting up telling me to follow him. I followed him to the hall which wasn't so crowded.

"What's up?" I asked as I stood there.

"His mom and dad don't want anything to do with him so please don't ask questions." My jaw dropped as he said that.

"That's awful," He nodded slowly agreeing with me.

"So to make this better, when Charlie is having his surgery wanna get fucked in the bathroom?" I asked as he slaps my chest.

"What the fuck?" He whispers to me.

"What? I always had this-" "That's enough let's go." He grabs my arm not letting me finish my talking.

---

After an hour Charlie's surgery started they told us it will take about a day to start and finish it. But Justin wanted to stay and be a good friend for him I didn't disagree or anything I just stayed with him enjoying the new update of instagram.

"This new update instagram has, it's really good I mean I never used snapchat so this is something." I told to Justin as he was eating a slice of coffee cake.

"Instagram crushed snapchat to be honest. I'm surprised they're not suing this." I roll my eyes starting to make a instagram story.

"Jason? We're in the hospital," he whispers to me.

"Whatever, people wanna see my story." I pose a figure snapping a photo of myself. Justin chuckled eating his cake without a care in the world just like how I love him to be.

---

Next day

Justin's POV

I looked down at Charlie, he woke an hour ago after his brother checked up on him after that I could finally visit him.

"How do you feel?" I asked taking a seat on the hard chair.

"Normal," he laughs sighing happily following on the bed.

"I'm happy," I give him a warm smile.

"Well, I still have scars on my chest but I feel super confident now." By the way he was talking I could tell he was in a good place right now and that made me really happy. After 5 minutes passed I saw him playing with the end of the sheets making me confused why he was so out of place.

"What's wrong?" He looks up smiling shaking his head.

"It's nothing." I groaned not having this.

"Tell me,"

"My mom and dad knew I had surgery yesterday but they never came." He sighs.

"Hey, I never gave you, your gifts." I smile trying to change the subject, he got confused, I opened my bag putting two boxes on his lap.

"I hope you like them." I grin telling him to open it, he opened the first one that was mine an apple watch, his eyes glowed brightly when he saw it.

"Oh my goodness, thank you so much." He giggled hugging me tightly, I hugged him tightly as well, pulling away he opened the other box that was Jason's, he opened it gasping. "You guys, I'm gonna cry." As I was about to start talking, Jason walks in cutting me off.

"I have amazing ideas don't I?" He smirked sitting on the edge of the bed making me roll my eyes at him. Charlie nodded fast saying a lot of thank you's and giving a lot of hugs.

I'm really happy that my best friend is happy .