27

JUSTINS POV

I woke up to Amari not in my arms. She's mad at me obviously I just don't know why ?  I had to lie to Amari last night and it was so hard to do. I had to go to the mall to Kay Jewlers with my cousin Alicia she's knows Amari so well and knows what's the perfect ring for Amari. I come downstairs to find Amari sleeping on the couch with her laptop in hand she looked so cute. I remember she woke up in the middle  of the night to work, has she been working this whole time ?!? I gently remove the laptop so I don't wake her up I look at her screen and it's ideas entitled "Blues room"

 I remember she woke up in the middle  of the night to work, has she been working this whole time ?!? I gently remove the laptop so I don't wake her up I look at her screen and it's ideas entitled "Blues room"

How did she come up with these plans so fast ? She really is a great interior designer

How did she come up with these plans so fast ? She really is a great interior designer. Looking at these designs for a little girl made me think about what it would be like if Amari and I had a little princess full of energy running around the house. I would protect her at all costs.

"Justin what are you doing ?" Amari asked yawning.

"You fell asleep and I was looking at Blue Ivy's room plans they're so good" I grin Amari nods appreciative. "Amari we need to talk, for the past week you've been ignoring/ avoiding me and every time I ask if something is wrong you shrug me off. I'm not a mind reader so if something is truly wrong then tell me because I just want my baby back" I confess to Amari. She starts playing with the drawstrings on her hoodie.

"Are you cheating on me ?" My eyes get wide why would she think that ? Let alone say it.

"Hell no" I proclaimed. Why is she thinking that. "Why would you even think that Amari?!" I said frustrated. I'm literally gonna propose to you and you think I'm cheating ? After I say this tears are already coming down her face.

"Well you're always out late at the "studio" on the phone with a girl named Alicia saying " I love you" to her. Do you care to explain that to me Justin ?" I stayed silent I couldn't give away the surprise over an argument. Amari wiped her tears away. "That's what I thought, I'm going to my work studio" Amari mumbled while grabbing her keys. I pulled her back to me,

"Amari please don't be like this I'm not cheating I promise you." I plead hoping she'll believe me. She rolls her eyes.

"Then what are you doing Justin ?" She sighed.

"I can't exactly tell you" I replied.

"I thought we were done keeping secrets a year ago, I thought wrong I guess" she sighed. I need to propose quick 😭

"Mari let me explain" before I could even start she pushed passed me to go to the kitchen. She was washing last nights dishes, "Amari? Amari !" I called out to her but she ignored me. I felt a frustration rise in me. "Silent treatment? Wow so that's what we're doing now ?" Instantly she turned around.

"Lying ? Wow so that's what we're doing now too I guess"

"I'm not lying !" I raised my voice.

"Then Justin what the fuck are you doing !" She semi yelled but I could hear the crack in her voice she was on the verge to tears. I couldn't tell her what I was doing again because it would of course ruin the surprise. Amari's tears slowly started to roll down her face but she quickly wiped them away. I felt horrible,

"Ok so ya know what Justin, I don't even know what to say to you right now, I just can't be around you right now" she sniffled while picking up her keys heading for the door. I took her arm and pulled her close

"Baby please I'm not lying" I said softly.

"Don't baby me no, not right now. You can't fix everything with seducing me, how about just telling the truth I hear that works out a lot for people." She said pulling her arm away and slamming the door.

I gotta propose and quick