10

Amari's P.O.V

I was in Justin's above average size room Justin is an only child so his parents smother him. I have my AP calculus text book basically cramming for finals. I already got accepted into UCLA so Justin and I could be together but I was also secretly waiting to hear back from Cornell University and Fashion Institute of Technology  they are the best schools to go to for interior design my dad always said strive for the best and I just know my best lies at one of those schools . I know Justin and I have our hearts set on going to college together but if I get into another school I reallllly love he'll understand right ?

"Relax Mari" Justin said coming from behind me and messaging my shoulders. "You'll pass with flying colors like you always do, me on the other hand I better study even though i already got into UCLA still have to keep those grades up" Justin was gonna major in music while minoring in teaching.

"Well I'm going downstairs to get a snack you want anything ?" Justin asked by his door.

"A lemonade if you have any- and don't forget.."

" The ice lots of ice, I know I know" Justin interrupted me while chuckling. I shook my head smiling while he went down stairs. *buzz* Justin's phone got a notification from a voice studio app I was curious... Very curious I wasn't the type of girlfriend to look through a phone because I trusted Justin but I really wanted to see what this was about. I got up to see if he was coming
but he wasn't so I opened the app to hear Justin sampling other songs

Like Drake's One Dance 💃🏾

And Drake's Hotline Bling ☎️
They were sooooo good why did Justin keep this from me ?

"Hey I brought some Oreos cuz I know that they're your- why do you have my phone ?" Justin asked suspiciously. I quickly shoved his phone in my bra since I had no pockets I panicked !

"Nothing" I replied nervously.

"Ok then can I have my phone back ? Or I can get it out your bra myself" Justin smirked while coming closer to me.

" no that's not necessary, Uh sure u can have your phone, right after I get out of this app" I say quickly taking his phone out my bra and closing the app. I hand Justin his phone back.

"Mari what were you doing in my voice app ?" Justin looked nervously. I couldn't avoid it anymore besides what's the big deal anyway.

"Ok I listened to your sample songs but can I be a 13 year old crazed fan girl for one sec ? OMGGG you sound sooooo good like I really wanted to cry and dance and scream and repeat!!!!" I said excitedly Justin chuckled.

"You really like them ?" Justin asked seeking approval.

"Duh I loved them. Babe why would you keep this from me ? I didn't know we keep secrets from each other" I giggle but wince at the thought of me being a hypocrite because I'm keeping a secret.

"We don't I just didn't know the right time to show you "

"Well I know now but who's the lucky girl you're singing about in the One Dance and since when did you drink "1942" we can't even drink yet" I joked

"Well the lucky girl is you and I needed a drink besides henesey so I said 1942 my dad drinks it on occasion like Christmas parties or whatever" I take a few sips from my lemonade and eat an Oreo.

"Well who's the hotline bling sample about ?" I say with a mouth full of Oreo, Justin scratches behind his neck.

"Also you, but in all fairness I recorded that when you went out with Trevor and this helped me calm down"

"Well that's totally ok because that song was my favorite" ok said excitedly.
"Ok well I gotta go because my uber is here" I say looking at the text from the uber driver. Justin's face expression saddened.

"You can't stay a couple more hours, minutes, seconds" he made the puppy dog face shivering his bottom lip up and down it was too cute, but I had to be strong this time I had to go.

" I'm sorry baby I wish I could stay too but I promised my mom I would cook dinner and help Ava with her class project, I also promised Nia we'd have a girls night at my house tonight."

"I get it I get it you're busy I have things to do too but why did you call an uber when I could just drop you off myself ?" Justin asked confused.

"So you wouldn't find an excuse not to study so get back to your books mister you don't want a bad grade" I commanded.

"And what if I don't Ms. Lakely ?" Justin said pulling me close to him. I rest my arms on his shoulder.

"No good- bye kiss for you Mr.Bieber"

"Well I wouldn't want that to happen" Justin spoke  softly while placing a passionate kiss on my lips, he moved his hands from my hips to my butt. *HONK* The uber driver honked his horn. I break the kiss.

" babe I gotta go" I hurry and put on my shoes. "I'll see you tomorrow at school finish studying finals are tomorrow"

"I gotchu and I got this final" Justin says  confidently. I kiss him lightly on the cheek.

"Well that's good that's all I wanted to hear" *HONK* this uber driver was so impatient. "Alright I'm coming !!!!" I shout out the front door. I blow a kiss to Justin and he pretends to catch it and falls to the ground, this boy plays too much I thought to myself getting in the car.