6

Amari went to the daycare to find her sister not there! So she rushed home to find her watching Doc McStuffins and eating goldfish crackers as happy as can be.

"I got off of work early so I picked Ava up. Are you okay honey ? You look like you're world has been flipped upside down"  Amari's mom asked while feeling her forehead for a temperature I guess that's what all ER nurses do. Amari started to sniffle trying to hold back the tears tripping over every word.

"Mama I th-think I ju-just lost my best friend" Amari let out the tears she was trying to hold back, she let her head hang low and her misery stay all the way up. Her mom pulled her into a hug, Amari told the whole story about what happened at the mall her mother frowned.

"Amari Giselle Lakely. I think I taught you better I know I taught you better, why would you still decide to go out with that Trevor boy after Justin tells you what he heard"

"Justin is probably just jealous he said he'd be happy for me. I guess he can't,  I guess he likes it better when I'm insecure, I guess he just doesn't want me to be happy . Oh and Justin said he loved me" Amari muttered softly and hung her head low, but her mother still heard. Her mom lifted her head up.

"Mari you're as blind as a bat.  I think everyone on this Earth and Jesus himself knew that Justin loves you more than life itself. Now does that sound like a person who wants you to be unhappy huh ?"

"I don't know" Amari sighed. She was confused and her mom could tell she could read Amari like a book she's read a thousand times before.

"I can't choose who you can and can't date because I don't have the key to your heart Mari. But just think who does Justin or Trevor"

"Thanks mom" Amari said while giving her mom another hug she always felt better when she talked to her mom. She  used to do that with her dad but when he went missing he left her mom in the delivering room with a new baby girl his first baby girl all alone. Amari went to sleep with feelings all through out her she still wanted to go out with Trevor because he couldn't had a said anything bad about her right ?