20

guys you should definitely go follow LiyahBieber1994  because her stories are amazing especially the imagines so follow and read her stories LiyahBieber1994 

Ava I was a phone call away, a

FaceTime away, a stupid call away. I

told her that she always has me God

please don't let this happen to her she's

only 8 and has to much life to live.

Justin's POV

We were at the hospital I saw Amari's mom on crutches and Ava in the hospital bed with tubes coming in and out of her.

"Oh my god Ava, God please not her not my baby sister " Amari croaked . Her anger burned bright while her eyes flickered with tears. I brought her into my arms.

"Uh Justin how have you been long time n-no see" Mrs.Lakely said as her mouth kinda dropped open.

"Yeah it's nice to see you again" I said giving her a hug. I explained everything with Amari and I to her while Amari was talking to Ava. Mrs. Lakely started to tear up it looked like she'd been crying for a while. "Justin Ava's already gone she's brain dead and on life support and I don't know how to tell Amari my poor baby was only 8 this shouldn't have happened to her if I just wasn't on that road-"

"It's not your fault it was a drunk driver" I said hugging her. I loved Ava so much and I didn't wanna cry I needed to be strong for everyone else but I couldn't help it I'm an emotional guy and this was the worst thing that could've happened.

"Justin you can't tell her here ,don't leave Amari alone she needs someone to help her through this"  Mrs. Lakely said whimpering. I quickly wiped my tears, while going over to Amari whose head was buried on Ava's bed, she was praying.

"Amari I think we should go" I sniffed while tapping her lightly.

"No no I'm staying here till Ava wakes up" when Amari said this I couldn't hold back the tears they flowed and flowed.

"Amari you should go I'll tell you when she wakes up" Mrs.Lakely lied so Amari wouldn't have to see when they take Ava off of life support.

"Ok" Amari said hesitating. She hugged and kissed her mom goodbye. She stayed quiet on the plane. We got home to my house.

"Justin I'd just like to say thank you for all the support through this when Ava wakes up she'll be happy to see you" Amari says staring out the window Nows the time to tell her.

"Amari... actually I don't know how to tell you this but Ava isn't gonna wake up she's uh..." each word was getting harder and harder to choke up, Ava was like the little sister I never had. "She's uh brain dead and on life support your mom was waiting till you leave so they could pull the plug... Amari she's gone" I sniffle. Amari starts to giggle and that giggle turns into laughing. "Why are you laughing ?"

"It's just, I'm so done with life right now first my dad dies and I'm just now starting to except it 10 years later, and then I get a call that my sister is in critical condition now she's dead too" she laughed more than the laughing turned to crying then she fell to the airplane floor sobbingI took her into my arms, I could feel that she was so weak. I wanted to tell her about my new song Cold Water that was coming out tomorrow she's the inspiration behind the song but I don't think now is a good time. Amari was laying in my arms the tears stained her face. I remembered her telling me that her favorite song on Purpose was Life Is Worth Living so I started to sing it softly.

"Ended up on a cross roads try to figure out which way to go it's like your stuck on a treadmill running in the same place" I stroked her hair. She started to sing along her voice filled with grief and sorrow.

"You got your hazard lights on now hoping that somebody would slow down praying for a miracle who'll show you grace ? Had a couple dollars and a quarter tank of gas and a long journey a head seen a truck pull over God sent an angel to help you out. He gave you direction showed you how to read a map for that long journey ahead said it ain't never over oh even in the mist of doubt life is worth living, life is worth living so live another day the meaning of forgiveness people make mistakes doesn't mean you have to give in life is worth living again."
I looked down at Amari and she was sleeping.