17

THIRD PERSON POV
Justin and Amari had another meeting regarding Justin's house.

JUSTINS POV
Amari and I were about to head into urban home furniture store. Amari looked so beautiful today, I know she doesn't want me to love her anymore but I can't help it they way the jump suit she wearing makes her ass look godly. "Alright Justin focus" I told myself. But maybe she wants a picture I used to be her personal photographer when ever she wanted a picture I would take it and it wasn't very often until we we're 17 & 18 years old.

"Hey Amari want me to take a picture of you like old times ?" She smiled at me oh how could I forget that smile, but it quickly faded.

"Uh sure can we take it on top of that table ?"

"Sure "

*click*

"You look beautiful" I said politely she looked down and cleared her throat

"Thank you"

THIRD PERSON POV

When Justin and Amari entered the store Amari they went to the living room section.

"Ok Justin how do you feel about white sofas in the living room but then you have mohagany tables for a contrast ?" Amari asked. Justin couldn't even think straight her beauty was distracting him.

"Um yeah that's good" he said snapping back to reality.

"Ok well let's order the sofa set and the mohagany table set too then we can look at frames to open up the space." Amari started walking towards an employee to place the order.

"Mhm" Justin said in a low voice as she was walking away he loved how authoritative she was being plus while she was walking away he was looking at her ass.

AMARIS POV

"Hello, I'd like to place an order for Justin Bieber" I say to the employee, he smiled at me.

"Uh sure what order would you like to place ?"

"Um the Arizona white sofa set and the Mohagany table set" I smiled confidently. The employee kept staring at me.

"Ok I will place the order, you have a beautiful smile. I'm Andre" I felt my
face getting hot. Andre was tall, dark and handsome in all the right places

 Andre was tall, dark and handsome in all the right places