11

"Hey Mom" I say coming through the door placing my keys in the key dish. I give my mom a kiss on the cheek while she is chopping vegetables.

"You're late again, that's the 3rd time this week what do you and Justin do while you're at his house" my mom says while raising an eyebrow, getting what she was hinting at I scrunch my nose up.

"Wha- No mom we're not ugh" I try to leave the kitchen as fast as I humanly can.

"Better be using protection" my mom shouted as I went further away. I squealed an annoyed squeal and I could hear my mothers laughter. I got into the living room to find Nia helping Ava with her class project they had to pick a successful person and of course I told Ava to pick Beyoncé because she's queen 🐝.

"Ok Ava since Mari is here now let's show her your routine" Ava shook her head happily at this. Nia played formation on her phone for back ground music

"My name is Beyoncé Giselle Knowles and I'm a singer-songwriter/ actress and I was born in Third Ward, Texas and I slay." Ava snapped her fingers all sassy and left the room.

"Yasssssssss I love it" I chuckled. I turn to Nia who's on her phone.

"I'm sorry I'm late, it's just that Justin didn't want me to leave and I got caught up in his eyes and the way he smiles when I laugh and-"

"Girl you're leaving to Justin land again come back" Nia interrupted while snapping her fingers in front of my face . "It's ok I understand let's get this girls night started though I brought my home movies you've been begging me to show them to you." I playfully role my eyes,

"Yay I finally get to see baby Nia" we got up to my room change into our pajamas and pop one of Nia's home videos in.

"This one is before my dad passed I think it's the last time I was with him he was recording" Nia said smiling at the tv screen. Nias dad passed away too but it was due to brain cancer he had a big tumor on his prefrontal cortex and it was already in its advance stage so it was too late. But Nia talks about her dad so nonchalantly I wish I could say the same for myself but I can't.

"You were so cuteeee, what happened ?" I joked. Nia hit me lightly while laughing.

"Shut up"

"I kid I kid" after watching about 3 hours worth of home videos Nia and I go to sleep but ready for finals ready for our future.

Sorry for the lowkey filler chapter next one will be better I promise:)
I'm gonna to do a character / Author Q&A so ask me ANY questions you want! They can be for the characters or the Author (me 💁🏾) if you ask questions I'll give you a shout out 😛 so please DON'T hesitate to ask questions 💖 *remember this can't happen if you guys don't ask questions 😂*