25

This chapter is dedicated to dmclovejb & daekenyagraham  these are two amazing story tellers and you guys should check them out 💓

Justin POV

I'm going to ask Amari to marry me.
Wow just saying that is weird, but after what happened to Ava I realized life is too short and we may not have a tomorrow so I want Amari to be Mrs. Bieber.

.....................................................
AMARI POV
Today I was going to meet with this mystery client and her daughter. Justin was kinda acting weird this morning, most of the time I wake up in his arms I try to get up but he pulls me back to him because he wants to "cuddle". But today he woke up before me and was in the bathroom talking to someone on the phone. He kept saying the name "Alicia" and "see you tonight" and "what would I do with out you" this got me hella confused but I trust Justin he's probably talking about his music right ?

*HONK*
The car behind mine shakes me out of my thoughts because the traffic light turned green. I pull up to the location where the client said to meet and it was a condo in LA like a secluded area. I went up the cobble stone steps to ring the doorbell, the condo looked very nice it must be owned by person of good taste.

"Hello my name is Angela I'm Beyoncé's assistant and if you would just come in they are waiting for you in the living room"  I understood her with out giving what she said any thought.

"Ok lemme just get my plans.... WAIT WHATTTTTTTT ? ARE YOU SERIOUS MY MYSTERY CLIENT IS MY FAVORITE SINGERRRR IM GONNA CRY BEYONCÉ ACTUALLY WANTS ME TO DESIGN BLUE IVYS ROOM WHAT OMG !!!!!!!!" I jumped up and down in major disbelief.

"Ok ok you can't do that when you go in . Beyoncé chose you because she's a fan of your work with other houses. I know you're  a big fan but please try and keep your composure" Angela advised. Keep my composure?!?! Queen bey is in the next room how do I keep my composure?!?!

"Ok I'll try" playing it off cool. I step in the living room to see Beyoncé fixing Blue Ivy's dress I almost died. "Um hi Beyoncé my name is Amari Giselle Lakely and I'm your interior designer" I say nervously shaking her hand, they're so soft I'm fan girling hard right now, this is probably the most I've ever been this nervous with a client except for Justin.

"Nice to meet you Amari oh my middle name is Giselle" Beyoncé said in her soft Texas accent.

"Yeah my mom named it after you" I couldn't hold my Beyhiver excitement in any longer I had to let my inner fan girl out. "Ok Beyoncé I'm a huge fan I'm a Beyhiver I loved Lemonade soooooo much and I'm so excited you chose me of all people to do this for you I don't know whether to laugh or cry because youre literally my favorite singer" I say all in one breath.

"Oh well thank you I appreciate that so much" she chuckles.

"Mommy when do I get to decorate my room ?" Blue Ivy buts in she's so cute I can't even.