Chapter 24

*Olivia's POV*

Today was a Friday, but it was uneventful for me, planswise.

I was hanging out with Mandy, and we were having a movie night.

"So romantic, comedy, or horror?" I asked, raising some different genre of movies. She looked through all of them.

"17 Again!" She squealed picking up the case. "Zac Efron is my man!" She said smiling. I laughed as I put the movie in.

"Don't let Dylan hear you say that, he will get mad." I said laughing. She laughed along with me and we started to watch the movie.

We were halfway through the movie at about 10 pm when my phone started to ring. It was Carson's caller I.D.

"He-"

"Oh my god thank god Olivia I need your help!" I heard Carson yell over booming music in the background.

"Wh- Carson I can't hear you!" I said. His voice was getting quiet since the music was so loud.

"It's Cole! Drew is coming to see you. He's ok, but we need to talk to you." He said. "Drew-" the line went dead.

I looked at the phone confused. I was about to call him back when the doorbell rang.

"Hey." Drew said, his hands stuffed in his jean pockets when I opened the door. Concern was written all over his face and his hair was a mess.

I let him in and we walked to my living room and sat down. Mandy was still sitting there confusion on her face.

"I need to talk to you Olivia, alone." He whispered. Mandy got up and left.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Cole is what's up." He started. He sighed and his breathing was shaking. He looked on the verge of tears.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, looking him in the eyes. He looked around and cleared his throat.

"We went back to the hospital an hour ago. And-" his eyes started to water. "He isn't good." He whispered.

"What happened?" I asked, my eyes brimming with tears.

"We found out he had something and he went straight to a club and got drunk. We couldn't find him Liv. We couldn't. I don't know where he is!" He choked out in between his sobs.

"Wh-what does he have?" I whispered.

"He has lung cancer." He said.

It felt like my whole world was collapsing down in front of me. It felt like I was dying myself.

I'm not the one that's dying.

Cole is.

*Coles POV*

I stumbled out of my car into the woods. The clearing soon coming into my vision.

My first date with Olivia.

I guzzled down a sip of my beer as I laid on the grass.

I'm dying.

It doesn't feel any different. I feel the same.

Just the knowing I'm going to leave this world so early isn't nice to know.

I opened my backpack that was slung on my shoulder and took out my notebook.

I started to write.

"I don't know how this happened. I don't know why this would happen to me of all people.

I have a lot of things to talk about to everyone.

They will find it one day.

Why did this have to happen to me?

----------

A/N:

oops don't hate me please.

Comment: ideas, suggestions, compliments, opinions, etc.

Vote: For a faster update! 3? 4?

Fan/Follow: I follow back :)

I really appreciate the love and support all these books are getting it means a lot.

See ya later!

~Julia~

<3

Bloop.