Chapter 11

*Olivias POV*

Summer.

2 days left of being a junior.

Finally.

That's what is going on in every juniors head today. Well at least I presume so.

I walked to homeroom, excited to end this year already. That is, until Cole stopped me in the hallway.

"Hey?" I said, confused as to why he wants to talk to me.

"All I need is for you to answer one question, then I will leave you alone." He said, emotionless.

"Uh, ok?" I said, confused even more.

"Are you and Dylan a thing?" He asked me, rather quickly.

"Uh.. No? Why would we?" I asked, shaking my head in silent laughter.

"Last night? You guys were together..." He said, looking away, then back into my eyes.

"No, Cole, we aren't. We won't be because I don't think I even like him that way." I said, laughing a little louder.

"Oh." Was all he said, then walked off, Drew coming to his side.

I bit my lip nervously as to why he was so demanding to know about Dylan and I.

I shook my head and walked into homeroom, noticing everyone was talking amongst themselves. I looked around and noticed Amanda laughing along with one person I'd never thought would join in.

Grace.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and went to an empty seat next to Alex.

"Why the long face, shortcake?" Alex asked teasingly.

I shook my head and pointed over to Grace.

"Isn't that your obnoxious friend and the queen-bad-in-bed?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. I nodded and he nodded back in understanding.

Ten minutes into homeroom, Grace walked up to me, her face red.

"Why did you do that to me?! You know that wasn't supposed to be told to anyone!" She growled.

"Whoa, Grace, what are you talking about?" My eyes widened as she slapped me across the face. Tears prickled in my eyes and I glared at her.

"YOU TOLD EVERYONE!" She shrieked.

"Grace! What on Earth-"

"You told everyone what I did that night at Alex's party." She whispered. "You told everyone I slept with Druggy Danny." Her face turned cold. "Amanda told me everything. No wonder why Danielle- and everyone else- hates you so much!" She growled. She walked away, but turned back around to say:

"You're such a backstabbing bitch."

I looked at Alex, his eyes wide, while I got up, and dashed out of the room.

I didn't stop my feet even when I heard someone behind me.

I ran to the football field and sat in the middle of the field. I closed my eyes to keep tears from falling.

"Olivia?" Someone said behind me.

"What do you want, Alex?" I asked, not bothering to turn around.

"Are you ok?" He asked, concerned.

"Does it look like I'm ok? Why do you care anyways, listen to everyone else, I'm such a backstabbing bitch and everyone freaking hates me-" I put my head in my hands and brought my knees up to my chin. "-I don't even know what I did! I didn't do anything!" I didn't realize Alex sat next to me until he brought his arm around my waist and engulfed me into a hug.