Chapter 22

*Olivia's POV*

Three weeks of school have gone by in my senior year of high school, and I couldn't be happier.

Everyone has stop making fun of me, so that's good.

The weekend has finally come yet again, and all of us had decided to go to the beach.

Carson, Drew, Cole and I in one car, and Alex, Dylan and his new girlfriend Mandy. They met in the first week of school and hit it off, so she became one of my best girl friends.

"Beeeeeeeach!!!" Carson yelled, running out of the car towards the sand, making us all laugh.

We walked to the ocean and put all of our stuff out. We were staying till about 11 so we can have a bonfire.

I took my dress that was covering my suit with and laid a towel out so I could tan.

Like I said earlier in the story, I don't like swimming.

"Gettin a good tan I see." Mandy said, laying a towel out next to me. I nodded and covered my eyes with sunglasses.

"It's so hot out." Cole whined jumping up and down on the hot sand, which was pretty much burning everyone's feet. I laughed at him, as he ran with Alex to the ocean. Alex tackled Cole, making then both fall into the water. Then out of nowhere, Carson and Dylan attack them, Drew soon splashing all of them with a water gun.

"What child's!" Mandy said, laughing. I nodded and sat up, bringing my knees to my chest as I watched them splash each other.

Soon, night time rolled around. Drew started a fire and we all gathered around it.

"Best night ever." Dylan said, gulping down his can of soda. Everyone nodded and said "yeah."

"We need to do this like all the time. Like every weekend or summer." Carson said.

"We're all leaving for college after this year though. We won't see each other as much." Cole said, looking at the fire.

I haven't thought about college at all. We all are probably going to different colleges, different states, having our own lives.

"You're all leaving me?!" Carson whined. He is a junior, being the youngest of the group. We all laughed.

"You are still going to be there while we are all growing up." Alex said quietly.

"We still have this school year guys." Mandy reminded us. Everyone nodded slightly.

"Marshmallows!" Drew said, coming back from the car with bags of marshmallows and some sticks.

"MY FAVORITE FOOD!" Cole said, standing up and hugging Drew. Drew's face turned like he was horrified.

"Hey Liv, can I talk to you for a minute." Alex said quietly in my ear. I nodded and we walked away from the group. Alex shoved his hands in his shorts pockets.

"You have been so much like a sister to me these past couple of months. You coming into our lives was probably the best thing that happened to all of us." He started, I glanced at him wanting him to continue.

"I need to tell you something kind of personal, and you need to promise me not to tell anyone." He stated, looking at me.

"I promise." I said, wondering what he wanted to get off his chest.

"Olivia, I t-think I'm gay." He whispered quietly, his eyes welling up with tears., and his voice cracking slightly.

*Coles POV*

I looked around after I hugged Drew, to see Olivia and Alex walking away.

"What are they doing?" I asked Drew, my eyes narrowing.

"Probably just talking dude." He said, glancing at the two.

My jaw and fists clenched when I saw them hug.

"Sure looks like talking." I muttered sarcastically, about to walk over there.

"Cole stop." Drew said. "It looks like Alex is really upset, I think he just told her something personal." He said, his eyes never leaving the two.

"Well why didn't he tell all of us?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"He will eventually." Drew stated. I nodded and watched as they walked back, Alex's face drained of color.

*Alex's POV*

Everyone at school sees me as the player. I only did that to protect what I really thought I was.

I didn't want anyone to know what I discovered, so I kept it to myself for awhile.

Everyone will laugh at me, call me weak, frail, a baby, wuss...

I told Olivia because I trust her. She is like my sister.

I made Olivia promise me that she wouldn't tell another living soul. She promised, like I hoped she would.

Now how do I explain it to my best friends?

-------

------------

A/N:

Just thought id add another twist to this.

Like I said, this book will be ending in a couple of chapters, so I'm trying to wrap it up.

Sorry It's short, I ended it like I kind of wanted to, idk.

So as always:

COMMENT: ideas, compliments, opinions, etc.

VOTE: for a faster update! 3-5?

FAN/FOLLOW:

I follow back :)

I really appreciate the love and support my books are getting!!

I made a new book yesterday, kind checking that out? Tell me what you think? :)

Well see ya later!

~Julia~

<3

Bloop.