Chapter 4

*Cole's POV*

Sure I feel bad about gluing those chairs... But that was just damn hilarious!

"I'm going to go find her." That jock said quietly. What's his name? James? Josh? Jack? I don't care.

"Ok Jason." A short, black haired guy said. See, I was close!!

I ruffled my hair as I ate another fry.

"Why didn't lover boy go after her?" Alex said, nodding towards me.

"I don't love her. I barely even know her." I said, rolling my eyes.

"So that wasn't why you pushed her into a janitors closet?" Dylan smirked.

"I just needed her to know who I am. I'm not a good guy and I came off on the wrong foot, so I told her who I really was." I replied.

"Whatever you say, lover boy." Alex said winking.

"I don't love." I said harshly. "And I most certainly do not love Olivia Martin." I said, my anger rising.

"Ok dude chill." Drew said. "As for you guys, stop being such wise-asses and leave the guy alone." He said, pointing his fry at Alex, then at Dylan.

They nodded fast and I smiled gratefully at Drew. He nodded back.

*Olivia's POV*

"So where do you live?" Jason asked, driving up the street.

"Just turn right, then left." I said quietly.

He nodded and did just that. Once we reached my house I hopped out and ran to the door. I heard my dad yelling inside. I gulped and walked away from the door.

"Can we.. Uh... Go somewhere else?" I asked pleadingly.

"Of course."

We drove for a while and we just decided to go to the park. We walked by the pond and sat at a bench.

"Why do you let them push you around?" He said, his eyes glancing between me and the water. I kept my eyes on my feet.

"I don't know. I've just gotten used to it. It doesn't bother me..." I said uncertainly.

"Well you shouldn't. You're such an amazing person... They shouldn't push you around..." he said smiling. I smile in return.

The next thing caught me off guard.

He held my hand.

I felt my cheeks burn up and figured I was blushing.

"Um.. Well Olivia.. We haven't really talked for that long... But I was wondering if... Um.... If you would be my girlfriend?" Jason said shyly. I smiled and felt my face burn up even more.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend, Jason."

His eyes widened and he let out a big breath. I could smell the minty scent from his breath making my grin fade.

"But I'd like to stay just friends, for now."

*Cole's POV*

After school, my friends and I decided to go around town walking and rating chicks on a 1-10 on hotness. Honestly I saw a lot of 10's but didn't feel like talking. I shoved my hands in my front pockets as we walked into the park. Off by the pond I could see two figures, a girl and a boy, talking. I smirked and walked closer to hear in.

I then realized it was Olivia and Jason. It felt like my heart dropped.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend, Jason." Olivia said, in awe. I gagged a little, but felt something, what was it? Guilt? No. Rage? Nah. Jealousy? I shook my head and chuckled to myself. Yeah right! I would never be jealous! Never!

I walked away, but stopped for a second.

Or would I?

"But I'd like to stay just friends, for now."

I chuckled a little, at the rejected basketball athlete.

*Drew's POV*

As my friends and I saw Olivia and that Jason kid. I could see Coles face drop. I have a feeling that he might like her... But he said he never loves? We never loved. After what happened to Paige. We never loved again.

-----------------

A/N:

DUN DUN DUNNN!!

Who could that be? I decided to put Drews POV for fun. Why not? Haha well...

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

And of course, Read! <33

-Julia-