Chapter 2

Chapter 2

--------

I walked to lunch with Grace to our usual spot. We sat down and began to eat our food. Danni soon joined us after, her face bloody.

Wait what!?

"What happened." I gasped as my eyes widened.

"One of Amanda's friends pushed me into the wall. She made me drop my stuff, long story short, bloody me, bloody her, bloody detention." She rolled her eyes.

I shook my head and continued to eat. I looked around and saw someone come in the room, our eyes locked on to each other. Even though we are far apart, I could see his blue eyes glisten and that smirk come onto his face.

I looked away and started talking to my friends again.

Next thing I knew, someone was ruffling my hair and that blue eyed guy sat next to me. Danielles eyes widened and Graces face turned pale.

"Hey there Livvy."

"Sup Douche."

I continued to eat and felt everyone's gazes on me. I looked up, questioningly.

"What?" I muffled.

"Who's this?" Danni's eyes still fixed on the guy.

"Cole." he said looking at her.

My eyes widened for minute. He shouldn't be talking to my friends. He needs to leave and hang out with his more scary looking friends where he belongs. Why would he want to sit with us anyway? My eyes trailed up and noticed four other guys walking towards us.

"Hey guys." Cole said to the four. They nodded and said: "Sup." or "Hey Cole." I felt really awkward. I don't know any of these people, nor do I care who they are. Why are they even sitting with us? What made them want to do that? I just met Cole this morning and I think he's a..."

"Earth to Olivia..." Someone whispered in my ear, causing me to snap out of my thought.

"Oh, uh, yeah." I mumbled. "I have to go." I said and rushed out of the cafeteria, hearing my name being called behind me.

"Olivia! Wait up!"

I continued walking.

"I know you hear me! Please stop walking!" I got to my locker, and spun the combo in record time.

"Why did you leave?" Coles voice full of concern.

I groaned silently, but Cole heard it.

"Whats wrong?" He said. I turned to face him and took a breath.

"Will you please leave me alone. I don't even know you! Why are you caring so much!? Just go back to your friends!" I answered, my eyes full of rage.

"Oh. Well uh I'm sorry I guess." he replied scratching the back of his neck. "You just looked upset when you left..."

"I don't even know you!!"

"Yeah you're right. I'll just go..." his eyes rolled as he turned around. I sighed in relief as I calmed down. Why does he have to be to caring and curious about me? I don't even know the guy! Just because he knows my name doesn't mean I give a damn about him!

God. People these days.

-------------

I walked to my car at the end of the day and sighed in relief. Thank god that day is over. I drove to my house, which is only a ten minute drive, and noticed a moving truck in the house next to ours. I wonder why they moved? I dismissed the thought and went into the house.

You should know something before I go on with this. My dad lives with my brother and I. My brother, Tyler, is a senior, and he's 18. My dad is... Sadly a alchoholic, when he is drunk, he gets out of control.

I sigh when I see him come down the stairs. He mumbles something, which I presume is curse words. Not wanting to get into it, I walked upstairs, running into my brother.

"I saw you with Cole." he said, staring down at me.

"So?"

"Liv, that guys bad."

"I can take care of myself Tyler." I said, rolling my eyes.

"If he does anything to you, I will go crazy ape on his ass." He said.

I giggle a little and walk to my bedroom. It's a light blue, with white curtains. Sadly, my window is right next to another window from the house next door, so I don't get a very good view.

The people who used to live there were awesome. They had a son my age, and we used to hang out a lot when we were younger. We used to sit on the tree in-between our bedroom windows, and stare at the stars when we had to "go to bed." I really missed him. His name was Colby LockWood. He and the rest of his family moved out of Chicago, to Arizona. I smile as the memories come back to me. Then old people moved in, they were really sweet. I used to babysit their grandson. Payton. He was such a cutie. He was four at the time. I'm guessing he's five or six now. I smiled remembering how we used to play tag in their backyard and I let him win..

I snap out of my daze to the window being knocked on. I frown and walked to the window, opening it. I saw my neighbor for the first time and I automatically wanted to jump off a bridge.

"Hiya neighbor!" The blue eye boy said cheekily.

It's him.

Cole.

Cole De Angeles.

Well this is going to be interesting.