Chapter 3

Chapter 3

----------

*Coles POV*

As I walked into school with my friends, I smiled a little. That Olivia chick is my neighbor.

My friends, have been with me through everything. We've got each others backs, simple as that. Andrew, or Drew, is the oldest of us. He stayed back. He has gray eyes and blonde hair. I'm not going to be like girls and confess over their "flawlessness." Hell no. That would be downright weird. Next you have Alex. He's basically what you call a "player." Now don't get me wrong, he's a great guy. He just isn't very nice to girls. He has brown hair and green eyes. Next, we have Dylan. He's shy when you first meet him, but he warms up to you fast. He has black hair and hazel eyes. Next, the youngest of the group, Carson. He pulls pranks a lot with me, some of them puts him in Juvy. He has blonde hair and brown eyes.

And lastly, you have me. Cole De Angeles. 17 year old, brown hair, blue eyes.

We are like best friends and cause a lot of destruction while being best friends too.

So, as I was saying. We walked through the parking lot, earning stares like everyday. I just smirk and wink at some blonde chick whose face turns beat red. I chuckle lightly and keep walking.

"So what's with you and the brunette, D?" Drew says grinning and nudging my side.

"Oh uh nothing. She's just my neighbor." I say quietly.

Drew slaps my back and chuckles.

"Yeah okay dude. So is she the reason you bailed lunch with us yesterday?" he said glaring.

"Uh, I guess you could say that..." I say as I scratched the back of my head nervously.

Whenever it came to girls, Drew always gets mad. He says how they will "ruin our friendship." If you tell him that its a one night thing he would be cool with it.

But Olivia. I have no clue why I act the way I do.

I'm never concerned, or nice to anyone but my friends.

It's not like I like her... It's just I want her to know me.

So she doesn't think I'm nice, I have a plan to change her mind about me.

*Olivias POV*

As I spin my combo on my locker, I can feel something cold. I shiver and turn around. I see Cole looking at me. He grabs my wrist and yanks me into the janitors room.

What does he want from me? Why is he doing this? Is he going to rape me? The thoughts continued until I'm pushed against the wall.

"I think we got off on the wrong foot." he smiled, devilishly. "My names Cole, and I'm going to make your life..." he puts his mouth to my ear as I scrunch my eye shut. I feel his warm breath on my neck, making a shiver go down my spine. "... Miserable..." he smirks and pushes me against the wall, making paper fall everywhere. A tear begins to blur my vision but I wipe it away. Why is he all of a sudden acting like this? He was so nice yesterday...

Then I remember what my brother said yesterday.

"That guy is bad."

I shake my head and shut my eyes. So what if he's not what I thought he is? I'll just learn to ignore him.

----------------

Lunch time! Finally! I'm so hungry. My mouth waters when I look at the food. Grabbing my tray, I pay for my food and head to the table, but being stopped by Amanda.

"You're going to eat.. All that? You fat cow!" she screeches and makes my eyes turn into slits while I glare at her. I'm not in the mood.

I breathe slowly.

Be calm.

I walked past her and walked to my table, but noticing my friends yelling at five guys to get out of our seats. I walk over and notice who it is.

Oh no.

"Let's just sit somewhere else guys, it doesn't matter." I said rolling my eyes and glaring at Cole, who has an amused smug look on his face.

We walked away to a different table and ate. But when I tried to sit up, my bum was glued to the chair! I screeched and looked at my friends, who were having the same problem.

I heard bursts of laughter from the whole cafeteria. My face flushed and I knew it was probably like a tomato.

I looked at Cole, who was having a laughing fit. I frowned and looked at Amanda, she mouthed, 'loser' I finally got unstuck and ran out, hoping the tears won't fall. I get to my car and sit in the seat.

I won't let them get to me. You're stronger than this Liv, don't cry, don't cry....

Then I got interrupted when someone knocked on my window. Jason Allen. Basketball Captain. Blonde hair, green eyes... I get lost in my daze when he knocks again. I unlock the doors and he slides in the passenger seat.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his voice full of concern.

"Does it matter? Won't you laugh at me? Just like everyone else." A tear escapes my eye, but Jason soon catches it with his thumb.

"Never."

I smiled a little.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" he asked.

"I can drive my-"

"I insist.." he said, his eyes pleading me.

I give him my keys and we switch places.

Guess I'll be missing the rest of my classes with Jason Allen.