Mending the broken pieces

Dedicated to one of my favorite author.
Ellena_Odde
Sana mabasa mo po ito ;) I was inspired by your story 'Royal Sinners' (sobrang ganda kasi!)
So you became one of my inspiration to finish the first book of this story.

***
Dedicated to Lovereadwatt salamat sa pagsuporta sa book one ! :) muah muah ! :)

***

chocokookiechuckie careila29 Jennerz JhangVhie xonejairectionx HerineCeam hannajram tintin_012

Hello ? Sana mabasa niyo to ;)

Her name is Sora. Not the real name. She made her biggest lie and that will be her destroyer. She is part of a Royal Mafia and He is part of the Phantom Mafia.
H

e hates the Royal heiress. She lied about her identity.
And when the time comes... Kapag nabunyag na ang katotohanan. Magawa pa kaya niyang patayin ang babae... Matanggap kaya niya ang katotohanan?

***
The game of the queen starts while she is mending her broken pieces. She's back and vengeance is hers. The once known predator will be her prey 'cause she is not the weak, spineless girl no more.
For she will stand like a hard stone in the amidst of everything.

The game starts and the checkmate is soon.

****

Paalala lang po, book 2 na to. I suggest na basahin niyo muna yung book 1 para mas maintindihan niya po :)