"Oh." Link said. "I'm Link. This is my younger sister, Peach, and my friend, Daisy. My other friends are up there. One of them being my other young sister, Rosalina. My other two friends are Samus and Navi the fairy."

"How amazing! I always wished that I had siblings. They seem to be so much fun to have! Well, I must return to the market. See ya!" She walked off, singing her beautiful song.

We went back up the vine.

"So, you guys done getting distracted now?" Rosalina said.

"We should probably get rest here. That way we will be well rested up in the morning.

"Ugh. Fine."

"Why are you always in a hurry with everything?" Daisy yelled.

Samus whispered. "Stop guys! If we don't keep quiet, they're going to know we're here! Link's right. We need to get plenty of rest." We laid down on the ground. The ground was very hard but I knew we needed rest. A few minutes after getting used to the hardness, I fell asleep.

(Samus' point of view):

Darkness surrounded me and I was in the middle of nowhere. As I stood in darkness, I heard a noise and immediately turned around. Fire was all around me. A fear was inside of me. Houses were burning down. Monsters called the Space Pirates were attacking everyone and killing them right in front of me. The next second after that, I saw countless bodies all around me. I was walking around, horrified, and saw my parents slaughtered bodies. I cried in fear.

"Samus... Samus... Why are you crying? Hello? Samus!" I woke up.

"Samus, are you ok?" Rosalina said.

"Yeah... I'm fine."

"You didn't look fine. You were the last one to wake up. You were crying."

"I was?"

"Did you have a bad dream?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No."

"Well, ok. If you say so. It just helps to let it out you know."

"I already said...I don't want to talk about it." I got up and saw that everyone was eating berries.

"Want some?" Link said.

"Where did you get these?"

"Found them at the market." I took some and ate them.

"Alright, what's the plan?"

Navi replies. "I looked all at the inside of the castle. I say that we go around the guards, go into the water, once we get inside until there is none left. After that, there are guards who go around at certain times. So we need to get past them at the right time in order to get to where the princess is. So, what do ya say?"

"I say we go for it?" Peach said. "It couldn't hurt to try. If that doesn't work, then we come back here and think of a different plan."

"Are you sure this is going to work? Wouldn't it be harder than that?" I replied.

"It'll be ok. We should at least try." Everyone, including me, agreed to go with the plan. We went on top of the castle entry gate and jumped off. We went around the first two guards and went around some more and got to the second gate. There we found the water. We went into the water and swam. Then we were hit at a dead end.

"A dead end? Now what do we do?"

"Do not be fooled." Navi replied. " There's a small opening right there. Do you see it?"

"Yeah I see it! Come on!"

"Wait, isn't this Malon's father?" A man had been sleeping on the boxes.

"Link." Daisy said.

"Right away." Link pulled out the egg. The egg started hatching almost right away, and the rooster inside the egg made its very first loud cock. The man jumped right out of sleep.

"Waah! Can't a person get some sleep once in a while! Oh, why hello. Who might you be? I'm Talon, the owner of Lon Lon Ranch. Wait a minute! I must have fallen asleep! I was delivering the milk to the royal palace and must have fallen asleep once I sat down to get some rest! Oh no! Malon was looking for me? Gosh! I messed up bad leaving her behind waiting for me! She's gonna let me have it! I have to go! Thanks for waking me up!" After that, he quickly ran away in a hurry.

"Well, now we can just worry about getting past the guards and to the princess! That opening seems too far to reach. Maybe we can use the boxes!"

"That's a great idea Navi!" Link said. We stacked the two boxes on top of each other and each of us jumped onto the boxes and into the opening. Once inside, we were in a courtyard with guards all around. So now we just had to get past the guards just like Navi said. We got past the guards in about 5-6 minutes. After that, we saw a girl standing there, looking inside the window. I wondered if this was the princess that the Deku tree was talking about. Although she looked young as young as we did. We walked to her and the girl turned around.