Chapter Twenty Five

I sat in the back of the Impala, bouncing my leg. Cas sat beside me holding my hand. After he found out he had insisted to take me to dinner sooner rather than later, and I have to admit, having an Angel boyfriend has its perks, especially since he had zapped us to Paris to eat in a Cafe in front of the Eiffel Tower. Last night I had made dinner, as per tradition, but I had also made two weeks worth of dinners for them without them knowing, so they would have something home made to eat for a while after I was gone. I had tapped a note in the fridge on the beer shelf that said 'Coffee. No beers before five.' The phrase I repeated to Dean every morning I had been staying here. Occasionally Sam even, when he was depressed. The reason I did that was because Percy had made me do the same thing when we had gotten out of Tartarus. Percy didn't drink period, but I drank the occasional beer. It only became a problem after Tartarus. And I didn't want them to stop taking care of themselves the way I did if something happened to me. The Impala crawled to a stop out side of a warehouse. They had given me an angel blade to use, since my only weapon against them was my bow. I had slid it in my boot in place of my Celestial bronze knife, which I moved to my left boot. I looked through the window and sighed.
"Your friend has monster guards." I sighed snapping my fingers so the brothers could see through the mist. I reached into my bag and pulled out two celestial bronze handguns. I handed them to the brothers. "Here, these'll work on em. And here you go Cas, I know you prefer knifes." I said handing it to him. He inspected it.
"What is the writing on the hilt?" He inquired.
"It's the names of its previous owners. Helen of Troy, Hercules, Aphrodite, Andromeda, Perseus, a daughter of Demeter named Peggy, and most recently me." I stated as I opened the car door. "You can have it." I stated. And just like that, a gold light shined from the hilt and I knew the words 'Castiel' had inscribed themselves in Greek. I looked to the building and pulled my sword charm off of my necklace. It extended in my hand as I watched the building, Sam, Dean, and Cas behind me. And then, the water pipes in the building exploded.