Chapter Twelve

-2 days-

"Guys we're not really after a crown, so to speak." I amended as I flipped through the large book on Hera I had found in the bunker before we promptly left on a hunt. I was sitting in the back of the Impala. The book was in Ancient Greek, thankfully.
"What do you mean we're not after a crown?" Dean demanded. "Besides how can you even read that?" He added.
"It's Ancient Greek, I'm Dyslexic because my brain is hard wired to read Ancient Greek. I'm ADHD so I can process things on the battle field quicker than most people." I said idly. "So I can read this as easily as you and Sam can read English. And by 'Crown' the prophecy meant her staff. It was called the crown because it was regal and the top looked a little bit like a crown. It was super powerful, a weapon of mass destruction. So we need to find it quick." I sighed. Dean glanced back at me in the mirror and Sam turned around to look at me.
"What's the sigh for? These things seems like a pretty exciting thing." Sam asked curiously. I drug a hand down my face and sighed again.
"It's just- I've been on," I took a secound to count "Seventeen quests, and that's only counting the approved ones, sometimes I would just run off and get things done when no one else would. That's-that's a lot. And a lot of the times I would come back and spend weeks in the infirmary." I chuckled slightly. "Chiron always says I'm too loyal, I never let anyone else take the blunt of an attack." I sighed. "After, after the last one I was hoping to have a break. But that didn't happen." I yawned after my big spiel rubbing my SPQR tattoo.
"What's with the tat?" Dean asked. I looked at it and sighed heavily.
"Oh. Hera decided to do a little exchange program with the Greeks and Romans. One minute, I was in my bunk, the next I was running for my life from the gorgon sisters, the only thing I could remember was my name. I eventually found my way to Camp Jupiter, went on a quest, regained my memories ever so slowly, got back, they made me a Prateator, hence the tattoo. Not long after the other Greeks came to the camp." I ended, not wanting to go into detail about the war. I yawned again.
"Get some sleep, we'll wake you up when we get there." Dean said kindly. I didn't want to, but I drifted into sleep not long after he said that.