Chapter Five

We trekked through the woods as I pushed branches out of my way.
"Rae we need to stop and doctor those cuts." Percy said from beside me.
"Yeah he's right. They look pretty bad." Sam said as he jogged up to my other side.
"I'll be fine until we get to the cabin." I said slowly. They looked wary but nodded anyways.
It was dark when we got to camp, so we where able to make it to the Poseidon cabin unnoticed. Percy kissed Annabeth good night, and we pushed the door open.
"Our Casa su Casa and all that." Percy said as he helped me to his bed. I sat down on it and he reached under the foot of the bed and grabbed a first aid kit. Dean and Sam walked in after us. They looked around at all the empty beds and then to the three inhabited ones. Mine was a bottom bunk in the corner of the room, and Percy's was the bunk directly in front of mine. Tyson's was in the bunk above Percy's and had all kinds of strange things pinned to the walls, while mine and Percy's beds just had pictures and spoils of war on the walls. In the corner there was a blue desk with lots of drawers, that was mine, since I was Cabin councilor. It was littered with pages that had Ancient Greek sprawled across their pages, and a cork board was above it, pinned with the names of locations of the branches of Gaea's army I was assigned to disband. Each cabin councilor was assigned a few. About a third of them where crossed out in red marker. Sam and Dean walked in and closed the door behind them. Percy opened the first aid kit and took out a shimmering piece of cloth and began wiping off the blood. I could tell the brothers where surprised at how effortlessly it was taking off the blood. Apparently so did Percy.
"The Hecate cabin enchanted it." He stated cooly.
"Hecate? As in the Greek Goddess?" Sam asked. Percy flinched.
"Oh yeah... So, you know about Greek Mythology and Roman Mythology right? Vaguely at least?" Percy asked them. They nodded.
"Yeah Zeus getting it on and all that?" Dean asked. Thunder pounded outside and me and Percy flinched.
"I wouldn't say that, because all of its real." Percy stated.
"Excuse me?" Sam asked. I rolled my eyes.
"Your Men Of Letters, right?" I asked them as Percy threw the cloth away and handed me a piece of ambrosia. I popped it in my mouth and walked over to the saltwater fountain in the corner of the room. "I mean, I'm assuming because I skimmed through some of those books of yours, and the slogan was plastered everywhere." I stated.
"Well... not technically." Sam stated. "Our grandfather was a Men Of Letters. Our dad was a Hunter though." He finished. I stuck my hand in the fountain and the water inched up and healed the cuts to faint white scars.
"How'd you do that?" Dean asked.
"Child of Poseidon, any ways what was your grandfathers name?" I asked. They glanced at each other.
"Henry Winchester." Dean stated. Me and Percy exchanged grins.
"Seriously?" Percy asked.
"Yeah why...?" Dean asked.
"Dude Henry Winchester is a legend. Son of Athena. All the young ones at camp either look up to him or Perce here." I laughed. Percy grumbled. "Unless your an Ares kid, then you almost defiantly look up to Samuel Campbell." I stated. Percy nodded.
"He was a son of Ares. Great battle strategist and fighter." Percy amended.
"Are you serious?" Dean demanded. Me and Percy exchanged looks.
"Um yeah? Why?" Percy asked.
"Samuel Campbell was our grandfather on our moms side." Sam stated as Dean fumed.
"Woah, that explains why you two could get into the borders no problem." Percy stated.
"So... so you all are Gods?" Sam asked. Me and Percy chuckled.
"Oh no. We're Demigods. One parent was God while the other parent was mortal." Percy explained. I walked over to my bunk yawning.
"Choose which ever bunk you'd like, other than these three none of them are lived in." Percy stated as I pushed the blankets back and slipped under them.