Chapter Ten

Widow landed in the center of the camp and I demounted.
"Are you sure your okay M'Lady?" She neighed. I nodded shakily.
"Yeah yeah. I'm fine." Even as I said it my voice shook. She took off and I sighed and started towards the Big House. When I pushed to door open I saw Percy, Sai m, Dean, and Chiron all waiting in the main room. When I walked in all eyes turned to me.
"Well?" Percy asked.
"The Daughter of Poseidon
With two mortal brothers
Shall fight the odds
To recover Hera's lost crown." I stated. "That's it." I added biting the bottom of my lip.
"That's all? It seems like it ends a little abruptly." Percy stated. I took a shaky breath keeping my eyes ahead.
"That's it." I snapped.
"Are you okay kid? You seem a little shook up." Dean asked. I nodded.
"I'm fine." I said. I turned to Sam and Dean. "I'm your sister." I stated. "Well, half sister on the mothers side." I amended. Dean jumped suddenly.
"No, your not." He spat, venom dripping from every word. "Our sister died when she was four." He snapped. I stood my ground as the main room to the big house fell silent. Sam had wide eyes, and I assumed he didn't know about me.
"Did he ever tell you how I died?" I demanded. He fell silent. "Huh?! I want to know Dean! I want to know what he told you happened to me!" I screamed.
"He didn't tell me anything. He just said you died." He stated lowly.
"Well, obviously that's not true." I snapped. He looked at me.
"Obviously." He mumbled. Sam stood.
"Wait, we have a sister?!" He demanded.
"Whoop there it is." I chuckled. He looked at me.
"Your our sister?" He asked.
"Half, but yes." I stated. "And it looks like you two will be going on my quest with me. That is if you want to, I can always take Percy and Tyson." I stated.
"No, no. We'll go. We can hunt in the mean time." Sam said hurriedly.
"Yeah!" Dean grinned. "Teach you the trade!" I chuckled.
"Okay I'll go pack a bag." I laughed as I started out.
When I got into the cabin I broke. I didn't cry but I grabbed the bed post and felt my walls breaking. I didn't hear the door open and close behind me.
"Rae." Percy's voice said behind me. And just as quickly the walls flew back up and I grabbed the duffel out of my trunk and started throwing cloths onto the bed to pack. He placed a hand on my shoulder and slowly turned me to look at him. And then I started sobbing. He pulled me into an embrace which I returned.
"I'm sorry." I sobbed. "I'm sorry Percy I'm sorry I have to leave you. I don't want to leave but I don't have a choice." I sobbed praying he wouldn't piece together what I really meant.
"Hey Rae it's okay. You'll be back." I quieted as I listened to him. I nodded and stepped away and put my hand in the salt water fountain and the look that I had been crying vanished. I walked over to my bed and began folding the cloths and stuffing them into the duffel. I grabbed a fist full of Ambrosia squares and stuffed them into a ziplock bag and grabbed my canteen of Nectar.
"Was there another line?" He asked suddenly. I didn't pause.
"Nope." I stated as I took several pictures off my wall and placed them in a small photo album I took on quests. I took down the photo of me, Dean, and mom and slid it into the photo album. Dean had given it to me and he had a matching one. A picture of me holding little Sam, giving him an incredulous look, a picture of me on top of the climbing wall, waving a flag with Clarisse, a picture of me with my Saytr Pine and me, a picture of me, Percy, Annabeth, Grover, and Pine after the war against Kronos, a picture of me and the Rest of the Eight (roll with it), another picture of the Eight but this one was after me, Percy and Annabeth had made it out of Tartarus, beat to crap, the next one was a selfie of me laughing at Leo dancing to light em up in the back ground on fire. Another selfie of me gagging as Percy and Annabeth kissed in the back ground, a surprise selfie with Reyna, me, Nico, and Frank playing Mythomagic, the Eight minus Leo after the war with Gaea, beat up and none of us where smiling, all of us wearing armor with our weapons, the last picture was of the Eight hanging out on the beach. I tucked it into my duffel. I zipped it shut and flung it over my shoulder and started towards the door.
"Aren't you gonna see me off?" I chuckled.