Chapter Six

-Sam's P.O.V-

I didn't go to sleep until Rae went to sleep. She had stayed up extremely late reading a book. For some reason I felt extremely protective of her. I was having an unusually dreamless night when I woke to a girl screaming. I bolted up, and Dean did the same thing in the bunk above me. 'I call top bunk!' He had said. I had rolled my eyes. I looked around and saw Rae sitting straight up with both of her hands over her mouth. She obviously didn't notice me and Dean awake. She was drenched in sweat and was shaking. Suddenly we heard thrashing. I looked and saw Percy thrashing in his bed. She sighed moving her hands from her mouth and stood and walked over the Percy's bed, still shaking. She sat beside him and ran her fingers through his hair whispering calming things. Percy visibly relaxed and after about 30 minutes he drifted back into a dreamless sleep. Above me I heard Dean snoring. I rolled my eyes. Suddenly there was a soft knock on the door. Rae stood and strode over to the door. She opened it and soft moonlight filtered in.
"Dad?" She whispered in shock. A mans voice said something in reply and she stepped out of the door and closed it softly behind her.