Chapter Twenty One

After dinner I started picking up the left overs and putting them into Tupperware as Sam and Dean washed the dishes, as was tradition. I put a pretty good portion of the leftovers in the fridge, but I put one slice of pie and enough chicken for one meal into separate containers for John to take. Cas was drying the dishes for Sam and Dean. I laughed when they got into a water flicking fight, and resisted the urge to join in. I went back out into the main room where John was sulking and started gathering the beer bottles. I walked back into the kitchen where Sam, Dean, and Cas where all drying the last of the dishes. As Dean was walking past me back outside a handed him the leftovers for John. He took them and frowned.
"Your giving him a slice of my pie?" He moaned like a kicked puppy. I laughed.
"Only a slice. I can always make more ya cry baby." I chuckled as he walked out of the kitchen. Sam yawned as he walked by me.
"I think I'm gonna hit the hay." He yawned. I nodded.
"Sounds like a plan." I agreed. We walked out of the Kitchen in time to see John leaving. Dean turned around to look at me.
"You spit in his beer." He asked.
"I spit in his beer." I affirmed nodding. He broke into a grin and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.
"That's my sister!" He cheered no chuckled and yawned.
"Let's get to bed, I'm exhausted." I yawned. Dean and Sam nodded.
"I'll just wait here." Cas stated as he sat down on the couch. I chuckled and headed to my room. I changed into shorts and a T shirt and crawled into bed.