Chapter Seven

-Rae's P.O.V-

"Their my brothers?" I demanded. He nodded.
"Surely you've pieced two and two together by now?" He asked with a faint smile. I sighed.
"I was hoping I was wrong. I don't need any more complications with my life." I sighed. Dad's smile suddenly strained. "What? What's that look? I know that look because me and Percy have that look." I sighed.
"You have more hard ships yet to come my daughter. Including the Winchester's. Artemis will be by after me, she wishes to speak with you." He stated. "Good luck, my daughter." He said as he vanished and a breeze of sea wind hit me. Suddenly there was a flash of light behind me. I turned around and saw Artemis. I grinned and she returned it. She pulled me into a hug and after a while we pulled apart. Artemis was a dear friend of mine. She and the Hunters where the only other people who knew, but on one of my first quests we had to work together and the fates had told me my fate. Well, all they said was 'You shall die a hero's death before it's truly your time' helpful right?
"If you don't mind me asking, Lady Artemis, what brings you here?" I asked once we pulled apart. She was in the form she usually was, a twelve year old girl with red hair and silver eyes.
"Not at all, and I can't just come to visit?" She asked laughing. I laughed.
"You can but that's not usually how you Gods work." I chuckled. She sighed and looked at me.
"You have a very difficult quest ahead of you my friend. I came here to give you my blessing, to make it a little easier." She stated looking at me. "That is if you want it." She stated. I nodded.
"I trust you, Lady Artemis." I stated nodding. She nodded grinning and placed two thumbs to my temple. I saw a bright silvery light and then I passed out.