Chapter Eight

Sam's P.O.V

There was a bright flash of light and Rae reappeared in her bed under the blankets. I crinkled my eyebrows but shrugged and drifted back asleep.

-Rae's P.O.V-

I woke in the morning with a start. The conch horn was sounding. I cursed silently. I had been planning to wake up early and talk to Chiron about Sam and Dean, but that was out of the window now. I jumped up cursing loudly.
"UP! UP EVERYONE!" I screamed between curses. I grabbed two large shirts that would fit Sam and Dean off the foot of my bed and threw them at them. Where had those come from? They woke drowsily. "Put those on! Quick quick!" I hollered grabbing a shirt and jean shorts out of my trunk and running over to Percy's bed. "Percy get your lazy butt out of bed and get dressed!" I screamed. I threw the door to the bathroom open and glanced back to see if he was up but groaned when I saw him still laying in bed. I ran over and pulled him out of the bunk by his ankle. He hit the floor with an 'OOMF' and sat up rubbing his head.
"Aw Rae cmon..." He moaned. I sighed throwing his chest open and grabbing a pair of jeans and an orange camp shirt out and throwing them at him.
"Get dressed! Get dressed! We're running late again! I still need to talk to Chiron!" I ordered him swatting him with my orange t-shirt. He shooed me away and pulled the curtain closed that was meant for the boy and girls side, but generally just ended up getting used as a dressing room divider. Be shot Sam and Dean a look as I slipped into the bathroom.
We ran through the Camp and into the dining hall. Once we got there I skid to a stop and looked at Chiron.
"Chiron I need to talk with you!" I exclaimed. He sighed heavily and looked at me. I laughed slightly shrugging. I strode across the dining hall to meet him at the main table all eyes on me. I glanced down and for the first time noticed a new silver bracelet hanging on my wrist with a bow charm on it. Chiron and I walked over to a corner of the pavilion and I began filling him in on the details of last night and Sam and Dean. He nodded and walked out to his traditional announcement spot and I stood beside him.
"Campers!" He bellowed slamming a hoof onto the cement. The dining hall fell silent and all eyes turned to Chiron. "First of all I would like you all to give a warm welcome to the Great grandchildren of Athena and Ares Sam and Dean Winchester!" Chiron exclaimed. They stood awkwardly and waved as people clapped. "And the God's have assigned Rae to go on a quest!" With that the dining hall erupted into applause and screaming. Chiron slammed his hoof onto the ground for silence. "She will leave for the grove to receive her prophecy
immediately!" He exclaimed. I pumped my fists in the air as cheering erupted again. People pounded on my back and high fived me as I walked through the tables. Clarisse, my good friend, punched my shoulder grinning.
"You better come back in one piece Winchester!" She barked grinning. I laughed punching her on the shoulder.
"I plan on it Larue!" I laughed. I stopped at the Poseidon table and grabbed a fistful of bacon off of Percy's plate and stuffed it in my mouth.
"I'm goin to the Grove. I'll be back in a while." I stated after I chewed the bacon.
"Be careful." Percy stated. "Watch out for Nero." I waved him off as I put my fingers to my lips and whistled loudly. My giant Clidstell black Pegasus Widow landed in front of me, stretching her giant wings. I mounted her smoothly. I looked to Sam and Dean.
"I need to talk to you to when I get back!" I called.
"Where to m'lady?" She neighed.
"To the grove Widow."