Chapter Twenty

"Their boss is Crowly, the King of Hell." Dean sighed in agitation. "And if he has it it can't be good." I sighed in agitation.
"Okay. Okay. Is there anyway we can find out for sure?" I asked looking at them.
"We can summon a demon. Question it." Sam stated looking at us. I nodded.
"Okay. Okay. We can do that tomorrow. I'll put something on the stove and we can figure it out." I stated. I loved cooking, and I was pretty good at it, so when I found out that the boys didn't eat home cooked meals, I made sure that changed. I heard John grumbling behind me but ignored him.
"I'll help." Cas called as he stood. I chuckled as I walked into the kitchen him following.
In the end, Cas and I decided to make Chicken and Pie. Knowing how much the boys ate, and counting into the fact that John was here, I made two chickens and Pies, and made a small Cesar salad for Sam. Cas helped me carry all the food out. Dean broke into a giant grin when he saw the pies.
"Yes! Pie!" He exclaimed. I sat the chickens down and the plates and passed out the beers. I popped the top of mine on the side of the table and sat down and began to put food on my plate.
"This is great Rae." Sam said through a mouthful.
"Yeah." Dean agreed as he shoved pie in his mouth. I chuckled rolling my eyes as I stabbed a piece of chicken with my fork.
"It's okay." John gripped. Sam and Dean turned to him.
"It's great, dad." Dean snapped. John mumbled and rolled his eyes.
"I think I'll be heading out tonight." John stated. I nodded.
"I'll put you some leftovers in some Tupperware to take with you." I stated. I chuckled inwardly, because even though my food was only 'okay' he didn't argue. I looked to Cas and noticed he wasn't eating.
"Don't you want any food Cas?" I asked him.
"I don't need to eat, I'm an Angel." He explained. I chuckled.
"Dusent mean you can't." I chuckled as I loaded a plate and handed it to him. I put a forkful in his mouth and scrunched his eyebrows.
"Tastes like... molecules." He muttered. I snorted a laugh as did Sam and Dean.