Prologue

~This is the only part of the story in third person POV.~

It is said that opposites attract, the bad boys go for the good girls and vice versa. Usually, this happens because they foresee them as challenges, objects they can use for their own amusement. Toys that they can break, and then look forward to fixing later, or go out and get a new one.

Then when it is all said and done, they fall head over heels in love with them. Either they end up happy or the bad seed decides to spare the other of their own problems, and that leaves them both with broken hearts.

Cliche, but true.

What happens when similar personalities clash? You don't usually see this happen, it's not everyday you see a bad boy, fall for an equally bad girl. Or innocent girls falling for equally innocent guys.

Not a girl who sleeps with multiple guys and then claims to be a fucking saint.

No.

The girl who has been arrested multiple times and cares just enough, to turn around and do the same thing a month later. The girl who smokes cigarettes and values her leather jacket like it's her life force. The girl who doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks of her. The girl who stands up for what she believes in.

The type of girl who will look you in the eye, and tell you what she thinks without batting an eyelash. The girl with quick and witty sarcastic remarks to whatever anyone says.

Then you get the man. Not the man who ditches class and thinks he's cool just because his pants are too tight.

No.

The man who has closely studied the art of seducing woman. The man who fucks woman into the next century and then leaves them dazed. The man who leaves them living in fear of another man approaching them. The man who walks out the next night, and does it all over again without a second thought.

What happens when a man like this, tries his seduction skills on a woman like that?