Chapter 31

Alison

"Where are you taking me?" my voice shakes a little although I don't want it too.

"Your mum always decides what's best for you and that was to stay away for me, I think I can look after you now," he growls, sending chills down my spine.

"I'm eighteen, please, I can look after myself," I'm begging now and I can't help it, I've lost touch with Zayn because my phones broke so it's the only thing I've got right now that can save my life. "Dad," I can tell my face screws up as I say the word that I most definitely do not mean but I don't care, it got his attention. He pulls in to the side of the road and turns his head slowly towards me. " Please, I haven't even been in contact with her since she visited this week, you've got to let the past go." He grabs my wrist and grabs my chin roughly, making me look at his yellow teeth and bloodshot eyes.

"I don't give a fuck if she doesn't have contact with you, I haven't had contact with you for 3 years and you don't even have the decency to even pretend that you want to spend time with me." I can't help the warm tear from streaming down my face after the hot sting from my fathers back hand. he suddenly continues driving, leaving me to shake violently in the chair beside him. He hasn't changed. I feel sick and disgusted at how it was possible for someone to be so evil but my mind wanders as we pull into a dark alleyway.

"Where are we?"

"Don't speak until you are spoken to, you little bitch," my dad spits and I inhale quietly, hoping that I don't annoy him any further. I wait for him to order me to leave the car before I move and I trudge quietly behind him into a garage of some sort.

"Hello, paul." An old man, definitely older than my dad, makes his way over and shakes his hand. I keep my head down, hoping to avoid the dirty mans gaze. Panic surges through me for what feels like the hundredth time as what if Zayn thought I was joking and doesn't find out that I'm gone till tomorrow? I can't help but let out a sob as the older man touches my arm, tilting my head up to look at him although I divert my eyes.

"Such a pretty girl," I hear him say and thankfully he walks away. I look up to see the older man with my mum, her hands tied behind her back, her eyes dull.

"Just like old times," Paul chuckles and I stiffen. What the hell was wrong with him?

"Mum," I gasp and she looks up, her eyes widening.

"Alison, my baby," she is now crying and I try to comfort her but end up crying myself.

"Shutup!"

"Please Paul, let her go, she has nothing to do with this revenge, please," I can tell her begging isn't working, in fact my dads smile only grows bigger.

"I knew I'd find a way to breaking you, this seems to be it." he jerks me to a chair, tying my hands and feet to the chair although I'm sure my struggle didn't help. I glance up at him as he protrudes a knife and I know automatically what he is planning.

"No," I mouth but no sound comes out. I'm not prepared for this.

He lifts the sleeve of my jumper, bringing the cold metal to my skin and slicing over the scars he had produced years ago. My mother wails at him to stop but his laugh is overpowering so I close my eyes, letting the blood trickle down my arm. I begin falling in and out of consciousness from the kiss of blood although some conversations can be made out.

"No," my mother screams and I feel him move to my left arm. Blackness surrounds me again although I continue to feel the slicing of my skin and blood running down my arm.

Zayn

I hear a high pitches scream and that's when I know she has to be in there. Niall and I run from the car and up the stairs. I hope we weren't driving to fast for Lily and Liam to follow us.

I open the door and take in my surroundings and I want to run back out.

"Malik," one of the drug dealers smile and I curse myself for not resolving this sooner, "didn't we tell you there would be consequences for you not giving us what we wanted?" I scowl at him but the sight of her hair makes my eyes jump up the balcony. I see her mother as she is held by some creep and I follow my eyes to an older man with a knife and I clench my fists. He's doing it to her again. I turn around to find Niall had beaten the shit out of the drug dealers as he tries to wake me from my day dream.

"Zayn hurry!" his voice is panicked and we rush up the stairs to blood all over the floor, Alison's posture to the side.

"What have you done?" I ask as I begin to tremble from anger, " you have no right to touch her."

"And who are you?" the man laughs, dropping the knife on the floor and making his way towards me. I smirk at him for a few seconds before looking over at Niall and giving him and nod. I punch the man in the face as he staggers backwards, holding it in pain. I waste no time in punching further till he is lying on the floor unconscious. Niall punches the other man who is lying on the floor and begging him to stop. I rush over to Alison and untie her, lifting her up slightly before running down to the car to find something to stop the blood.

"No!" I hear Lily shout and I turn around to find them standing in shock at Ali's physical state.

"Help," my voice trembles," there's too much blood and I don't know what to do." a sob escapes my lips as Niall emerges with Ali's mother.

"We need to go to a hospital," she says and I nod, climbing into the back seat of Liam's car. Liam, Lily and Harry don't hesitate to jump in as we drive quickly to it. Ali begins to stirs, her eyes half open so I decide to rub her hair, I remember she loved that.

"You're okay sweetie, I've got you yeah?" her eyes close again and guilt rushes through me. My drug dealers were there, this was my fault.

"She's so pale," Harry comments and I nod. She is angelic like in this state.

"Will she?.." I trail off but Harry nods, understanding me. I exhale a sigh of relief and he pats my back, the small gesture comforting.

As we pull up outside the hospital I rush in with Alison and the immediately take her, putting her on a drip. we aren't allowed to see her for hours but once she is stable we rush in and her eyes are open, taking us all in.

"Ali," my voice comes out as a whisper although she manages to give me a weak smile. Lily runs over to her sobbing and I decide to let the other three talk to her first. they ramble on about how it was me who practically saved her but I stare at my feet, not wanting to look up.

"Let's give these two some privacy," Liam chuckles as he drags Lily out. I sigh as I make my way towards her, sitting in the seat beside the hospital bed.

"How are you?" I ask and she nods, laughing slightly.

"I'm not the best but I'm okay, better you're here." I smile at her compliment.

"It was all my fault Ali, you know I would never hurt you intentionally but," I breathe out," I have a lot of trouble with drug dealers and they found a way to get to me. Although your dad shouldn't of been there." she trails her thumb across my chin and I glance at her arm, new scars formed.

"Don't, this wasn't your fault, okay? and remember what I said a while ago? you talk to much sometimes and others not," I smile at her compliment and I rest my head on my hands as she caresses my hair.

"Alison, I love you. I really do. I didn't want to, I didn't want to go through another heartbreak like last time but you're so beautiful and funny and you're the most amazing person I've ever been with, although that hasn't been many, you're perfect for me and I'm perfect for you and I want you to realise that I'll always protect you from now on, I won't let them hurt you anymore," I can tell my voice is guarded but I don't care, I press my lips lightly against hers. she giggles slightly and pushes me off her.

"I love you too Zayn,"I smile at her," my protector."

The end.

Sorry it was probably an awful ending but I hope you enjoyed it, thank you so much for reading!