Chapter 15

Zayn's phone vibrates and he sighs, swiping it from his pocket. He apologises before leaving the room, sneaking a quick peck on my cheek. I smile as I put some chicken in my second wrap, squirting mayonnaise on the top. Liam tries to wrap his own up but fails miserably and Lily bursts out laughing, his face reddening slightly at his embarrassment.

"Here," I smile at him and I wrap it up for him. I glance towards Zayns plate to find he's barely ate his first wrap. Maybe he wasn't hungry I make myself think.

"These are amazing you know," Liam adds, his mouth full but he covers it with his hand, making sure not to cover us or the table in food.

"Thanks," I smile at him and run over to turn on the tv, being careful not to miss the footie match. "Can't miss United's game," I smile before settling back down and finishing my food.

"Oh god not a united fan," Liam groans and I smile at him as he winks playfully, his eyes glistening. 

"I told him if he dares bum about them in a horrible way once I vow to never stop speaking about them, fairly shut him up," Lily smirks as she places all our plates but Zayn's in the dishwasher. How long has he been away, 5 minutes? I sigh and tug at my manchester united top. My phone rings in my pocket and I almost don't answer it but then I realise it's Harry and after what happened today  it could be something important.

"You're watching the match right?" He asks as soon as I answer the phone, his voice sounding more cheery than earlier. 

"Of course!" I scream as with 28 minutes into the game they nearly score and I hear Harry chuckle. 

"Enjoy," he breathes and I say bye before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Zayn asks as he sits beside me and I shake my head, knowing he'd be better not knowing. "I support united to," he smiles and I feel myself smiling really big. He didn't understand how happy those words had made me even if it is just because we support the same team.  "It's only cause of my Dad though, I ain't that big of a football fan. Like I only support the team and I only know Rooney." He must see my shocked expressions as he chuckles and rubs his hands together.

'GOAL!!!" Harry texts me and I scream making everyone look round at me.

"what?!" Zayn asks worriedly but the tv screams and I finally see the perfect goal that has been kicked into the back of the net.

"Yay!" I squeal and jump up, Zayn pulling me back down.

"Shhh," he laughs into my ear, his breath sending shivers up my spine. He laughs softly and presses kisses on my neck whilst he moves his and to my thigh.

"Zayn," I gulp and he sighs, pressing one last kiss on my neck and we resume watching the game. I get so into football matches and when Arsenal nearly scored I gave off quite a bit but Liam shooed me as that happened to be his favourite team. By the end of the match United had won 2- nil and I was now content.

"Maybe I shouldn't have chose a girl who likes football better than I do." I frown but he kisses my forehead and pulls me onto the sofa. "You want a hot chocolate? I promise you right now I'm the best hot chocolate maker," he winks and I feel myself blushing so I nod and pull on his hoodie that he had left sprawled on the sofa, typical.

"Hi Ali, we need to decide when we're going over to see our Mum's and my  Dad," Lily says, her face brightening at the mention of them,"I haven't seen them in months."

"I can't say that but I do know I miss mum, how about next Friday? We can come back on the Sunday night?"

"Yes!" she hugs me tightly. I missed Mum alot and I knew it was harder for her since both me and my brother were gone and now that he was gone. I don't think I could ever forgive him for that, he tore our family apart. Mum didn't sleep for weeks after he was gone so after I pursuaded with the doctors we finally got her sleeping tablets. When she didn't hear me screaming in my sleep it also made me feel better because then I wasn't worrying her and she got more sleep. She thinks my nightmares have stopped and I don't plan on her telling her otherwise. Then there was Niall.. Niall was a friend of Lily's who had found out about my scars and he always stood by me. Always. He always made me promise I would never hurt myself in anyway possible but once Lily left we grew out of touch. He made friends with a boy called Louis and James and I wandered around lonely half the time, not really trusting anyone anymore. That's why London was such a good opportunity for me. 

"You need me to sleep in beside you tonight?" he asks and I shake my head. I already slept in beside him before but just like him I'd rather this relationship go slow, and right now it seems like it going uphill really fast. " Okay, night Ali," he smiles and pecks my lips. I groan in appreciation and run my hands through his hair as his hands reach my waist. I pull back and he rests his forehead against mine as he breathes heavily. "Sweet dreams."