Chapter 25

After a few tears from both Lily and her Mum we make it a plan to meet up with the rest of the family later as they had a half an hour trip and both of them are mentally and physically exhausted.

"Boys look after these two," my mothers warns and I groan, Niall chuckling beside me.

"Bye mum," I wave and they leave, meeting up with Lily's dad. It has been the first time in ages since Lily, Niall, Louis and I have been alone and the awkwardness is clear.

"So you guys enjoying London?" Louis timidly asks and Lily nods, leaning into him slightly, grinning as Niall hands her a beer. Niall settles down beside me and I completely tune out of the other twos conversation.

"You want one?" he asks, his blue eyes sparkling underneath his glasses.

"I'm fine," I smile at him,"I'm just exhausted after all the drama," I shrug my shoulders as he takes a sip, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down as he does so.

"what exactly happened?" he whispers and I shift uncomfortably.

"Liam cheated on Lily after like a year, she cried all night," I don't mention Zayn feeling he doesn't need to know about him.

"Poor Lily," he mumbles, taking another swig of his beer and wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"I don't want you to leave," I cuddle into Niall, his warmth seeping into me as his chest vibrates.

"I don't want to leave." I close my eyes as Niall hums softly into my ear. "allie?"

"Mm?" I reply and open my eyes half wide to find Lily and Louis gone.

"Do you think you will ever come back to Ireland? like properly?"

"I dunno Ni, I really like it here. Sure I'll visit but you know there's so many bad memories there," I squeeze my eyes tightly together and Niall kisses my forehead.

"Shhh," he says calmly and I think about moving back to Ireland. I'd have Niall this time so I wouldn't be lonely and I'd get to be close to Mum. everyone would laugh at me though, after two weeks I'd be the girl who moved back because of a bad relationship, no way.

"Would you ever move here?" Niall inhales a deep breath and I can hear his heartbeat quicken a little.

"Only if I had a good reason too," he is interrupted by a flustered Louis entering the living room followed by a very drunk Lily.

"Mate we should probably go," his eyes are wide and frantic and Lily giggles behind him.

"Yeah, sorry," I say, moving myself off Niall. He sits up and sets down his now empty bottle of beer, his eyes staring into mine.

"Are you sure you'll be okay without a male in the house?" he smirks and I laugh, standing up and pulling Niall with me.

"Don't be so sexist, us girls can look after ourselves."

"I know that," he laughs and he walks to the door, his hands pressed into his pockets like Harry does. "promise me you'll ring me if anything happens yeh?"

"Nothing will happen Ni," I remind him," but you're still collecting us from school tomorrow right?" lending Niall and Louis our car was probably the worst decision ever.

"Of course Allie, I couldn't leave my favourite girl stranded right? sweet dreams," he smirks before grabbing Louis away from Lily and walking down the hallway. Favourite girl?

That's drunken words Alison, don't get too excited.

"Louis is such a hottie Ali, " Lily jumps up and down and I'm afraid she might sprain her ankle so I plead with her to settle down. She nods her head and continues to talk but all I can think about is Niall's drunken but meaningful words.