Chapter 28

"Zayn," I pout as he throws the taxi man money, briefly telling him to keep the change before swooping me into his arms and walking up the stairs towards his friends flat," I can walk." I am slightly offended by his assumption but I use this to my advantage, biting down harshly on his neck.

"Ali," he hisses, moaning as he enters the flat causing a small brown haired boy sat on the sofa to turn around, his attention concentrated on us.

"Zayn," he nods,"and this beautiful girl is?" I see Zayn glance at the bou awkwardly so I roll my eyes.

"My names Alison."

"Lets go to bed babe," Zayn says, setting me down carefully and tugging my arm, his eyes wide. 

"But I don't even know who this is!" I say, gesturing to the chubby boy.

"So you're his girl," the boy smirks at me,"I'm connor." I begin giggling and Zayn chuckles lightly in my ear, his hand on my back as he guides me towards a bedroom.

"Goodnight Connor," I slur, almost side-stepping into the wall.

"Goodnight beautiful, have fun Malik," Connor jokes but before I can comment I am in Zayn's bedroom which is quite messy even though he hasn't got half his clothes with him. 

"What is with your confidence?" Zayn's eyebrows are raised but I silence him, pushing him against the wall and tugging at his tshirt. He stumbles, clearly shocked by my sudden movements but quickly regains himself, helping me to pull his tshirt off. I press my hands against his stomach, peering down at his inked body inbetween kisses although concentrating on the tattoo designs make me dizzy. "Babe," Zayn groans as I tug my hand through his hair, lightly trailing my nails against his back. I know I wouldn't be doing this if I was drunk, hell I wouldn't be doing any of this but I can't help my forwardness. "You know how much I want you right now," his voice cracks a little and I smirk as he hands fumble with his trousers, glad that I have an effect on him,"but you're absolutely drunk and you definitely aren't ready, you're a virgin right?" It's the first time i've actually felt embarrassed so I hang my head down in shame, my cheeks blushing. Zayn tilts my chin up, pressing his lips to my own. "The first time will be bad but I don't want you to be drunk, I want you to remember it," he sighs and whispers before continuing before saying,"I want it to be special." I nod, smiling at how sweet Zayn could be and he didn't even know it. Any other boy would've just done the deed when it was offered up, but Zayn had more respect for girls.

"Is it sore?" I question and he stares at me, puzzled.

"How the hell would I know?" he chuckles before handing me his tshirt and zipping my dress down very slowly, pressing kisses along me back as he does so. I climb into his bed, pulling the covers around me as Zayn pulls off his trousers and switches the light off. He puts a few pillows down on the ground before grabbing a blanket and lying down. I giggle at him but he covers my mouth

"Zaynie I ain't tired."

"Zaynie? Babe don't ever call me that again."

"Zaynieeeeee," I mock, shifting further away from him on the bed,"Zaynie!" Zayn mumbles something before climbing in beside me and tickling my sides, causing me to scream as I try to get him off me. I gasp for air and I hear him laugh, his lips grazing my hipbones. 

"Lemme do one thing for you, yeah? one thing and I promise that's all," his words are starting to make more sense in my head and I hesitate for a few seconds before nodding, a lump rising in my throat. He brings his lips to my own and slides his hand down my pants. I exhale deeply causing Zayn to kiss my lips again. "it's gonna be uncomfortable for a bit yeah?" I nod as he rubs me, causing me to moan deeply. How can that possibly feel so good? He slides one of his fingers into me and I almost gasp at the pleasure that rushes through me. "Does that feel good babe?" Zayn asks and I try to form words but nothing comes out, just moans. He chuckles as he continues to move his finger up and down, pressing his second one into me. I dig my nails into the bed as he kisses my neck and I feel myself shake a little, my body overriding with pleasure. I close my eyes as I am come over with oblivion and I hear Zayn shuffle around beside me. "Was that good?" 

"Yeah," I feel my cheeks flush at the thought of what just happened, Zayn witnessing me in my most vulnerable state but it was too good to resist. 

Guys can you please give feedback or comment? I'd just like to think of your ideas on the rest of the story on what's gonna happen or your ideas on what has happened so far? Sorry for the short chapter but thanks for reading!x