Chapter 17: Party Time

(AN: Multiple pictures of Wyatt Grey are at the top. Enjoy the chapter!)

{Michael's POV}

"Where the hell were you guys?" Lily yells as soon as Blake and I step into the house

"Damn. We just went to go buy Blake some clothes" I raise my hands up in mock surrender

"Whatever. Just hurry up and get ready" Lily huffs and I notice that she wasn't ready either. I mean sure, her hair was curled and her nails were freshly painted but she just had a robe on.

"Well, you're not done either so, don't rush us" Blake also took notice of this and Lily rolls her eyes

"It takes time to create perfection" she smirks before running up the stairs. I chuckled lowly before leading Blake to the guest room.

"You can take a shower and get ready in here. I'll be in my room if you need me, Here are your damn clothes" I said and throw the multiple bags on his new bed.

"Thanks" he says before going into the bathroom

I walk to my room before stripping off my clothes and going into the shower. After a quick shower, I open up my drawers and pull out a black button-up long sleeve shirt and some blue jeans. I didn't even bother to run a comb through my hair, instead I just ran my finger through it a few times and pulled on my clothes.

"Are you guys done?" I yell as I made my way to the living room

Amy was already sitting on the couch and I stop in my steps, letting my eyes trail down her outfit and back up to her face. Damn, my mate was hot.

Her hair was in a bun, a few tendrils of her blonde hair framing her face. She was wearing a strappy white crop top that hugged her body along with a leather jacket, a royal blue skirt that reached mid thigh and black shoes. A bit of her torso was showing and it was enough to fill my wolf with lust and desire.

"What are you wearing?" I grit out. If I was pining over her with just one glance, my wolf was boiling with anger of what other guys might think if they saw her. No one can think, touch, or look at Amy inappropriately or they're dead.

She's mine.

"Clothes?" she answers and I see her eyes taking in my outfit, trailing from my face, to my arms, to my torso.

"Like what you see?" I smirk

"I've seen better" she shrugs and I raise an eyebrow. Oh hell no.

"Really?" I ask inching closer to her

"Yep" she replies popping the 'p' with her deliciously red lips. She will be the death of me.

"Are you sure?" I whisper right next to her ear and I even went as far as letting my teeth graze her earlobe and gently place a kiss on the side of her temple. I watch as she leans in closer to me with her eyes closed and I quickly back away. She opens her eyes and frowns.

"What the hell was that?!" she shouts at me

"It looked like you liked it" I say grinning and she glares at me

"Well I didn't" she replies and turns away from me

"Well I did" I blurt and she turns around in shock

"Although, not as much as I like you in that outfit." I add on making her face turn into an adorable shade of scarlet

"I don't even want to think about how much the guys at the party will like it....so....you have to change. Now" I command and she gapes at me