Chaper 30

So tonight, we are going out. I was super excited, and went all out. Since I had just bought new clothes, I picked out one of the dresses and put it on. It was a black bodycon dress that I LIVED FOR. I freaking love it. Hunter was taking me out on a date, because tonight was our last day in Cali. We were flying home tomorrow morning, which I was upset about. I did my makeup, which consisted of a lot, and curled my hair. I got out and we left. Kenzy and I talked about unimportant shit the whole ride up. When we got there, Hunter opened my door, and held my hand as we walked in. We sat down, and man did it look fancy. I peered around, and smiled at Hunter. When the date was over, we headed back, and went to bed.

"WAKE UP LAZY ASS!"
"No" I was stubborn with my sleeping time. I felt a pillow hit my face.
Oh no he didn't.
I opened my eyes and glared at him. He had a look of fear. I ran after him, and he tripped and fell. I fell on top of him and we started cracking up.
"You loser." I said.
"You bum."
Ugh. I got ready, wearing a Hunter rowland hoodie and Cameron Dallas sweatpants. I tied my hair up and put on mascara. Good enough. Kenzy looked as trashy as I did, and we laughed.
When we got to the airport, we said our goodbyes and went on our flights.