Chapter 28

Since everyone was still in LA, and vidcon was over, I decided to call up everyone, and I mean everyone for a party. It was gonna be sick. I told them to invite their friends, so it would be bigger. After about 2 hours, I had everyone here. the jacks even came, and brought some friends with. G brought Madison, and she was pretty chill. Most of us danced, while some sat down, or swam in the pool. A few people came up to me and asked how I got the jacks to come.
"Idk they became my friends and they are pretty cool."
Everyone was jealous, and talked to them, while Madison walked around and socialized. Then she got a call, and walked into a quieter room.
She came back out and said "I invited a friend that's in the area hope you don't mind."
"Oh yeah, that's fine." I said.
I walked around until I found Hunter.
"Isn't this party awesome!"
"Yes oh my god I need you to throw my parties more often!"
I was glad he wasn't mad that I used his beach house to throw a party. I get a call from my mom. Shit.
I had to walk outside and walk a bit so my mom wouldn't hear it, and by walk I meant run.
"Hey whatsup?"
"I just missed you and wanted to know how you were."
"Oh I'm fine mom! Thanks."
We talked for a bit, just catching up, till I told her that I had to go. I was about to walk back inside, when I saw Justin fucking Bieber.
"Hi, this your party?"
"Uhh yeah."
"Hope you don't mind, Madison invited me."
"Yeah no I don't mind...."
I was speechless. We both walked inside, and everyone stopped. But thank god they stayed calm. When he walked away, every one just kept dancing... Ok, but some walked up to me.
"Wtf?"
"Idk"
So I went and found Madison.
"THAT WAS YOUR FRIEND"
"Yeah hope you didn't mind"
"Okay I can't. Well it's cool it's just-" I look over and see him...
"Uh hi I'm a big fan."
"Oh cool, wanna get a picture?"
"Yeah sure!"
So we took a few pictures, and all of us talked. It was cool because these people (jacks and Madison and Justin) all were way older but treated me like I was their age. I decided to go socialize with more people, so I left. Throughout the night, I got pictures with like everyone, so I could remember the night. Everyone had left, and Hunter Brandon Kenzy and I decided to clean up, which took forever. There was trash everywhere, even in the pool. After we finished, I passed out on the couch beside Hunter.