Chapter 9

The month was over so quick. We have to leave Hunter and Brandon today... They are staying for another week, and we tried to get kenzy's parents to let us stay that week too but they said no. Christine drove us to the airport, so we could have a little more time with Hunter and Brandon. I couldn't help it, i cried. I didn't want to go home, it was boring in our small town, plus summer break is nearly over. Hunter pulled me into his lap and hugged me super tight. He leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. I smiled as he wiped my tears. Kenzy looked sad too, but she doesn't show her sadness. We got to the airport in no time and I almost started crying again. Hunter gave me a big hug as we got on our flight to leave. I kissed him on the cheek and left. The flight back was full of Kenzy and I just talking until I must've fallen asleep. I feel bad, because she was bored the whole flight and couldn't sleep. I was awoken by Kenzy.
"Alyssa! We're landing in 5!"
"Shit! Okay!"
I got my stuff together and we got off. Her parents were waiting for us when we got off and they took us home.i walk in my house and I'm greeted by my little sister, Isabelle. "Alyssa! How was your trip!"
"It was um. Just you know. Fun." I didn't want to tell her about Hunter and Brandon , or anyone in my family to be honest. Isabelle is obsessed with Ashton and I didn't want her knowing. She would freak out too much. I greeted my parents and went into my room to unpack. I looked at my phone and realized I had a bunch of people asking for me to go live, so I did.
"Hey guys! I jus got home, so um..." I saw everyone commenting "Hunter!" And "oh my god I love you Hunter!" And they were all tagging him. I realized he was here. "Oh! Hey Hunter! Wanna um guest?" He commented sure so we guested.
"I miss you..."
"You too..."
I tried to make a joke out of it so I said, "dude you are so freaking lucky! You can still walk out to the beach! I wish I could've stayed another week!" We talked for awhile before he had to go. I talked to the people for awhile and decided to do a following spree, why not?

The next day I wake up and take a shower, blow dry my hair, curl it, and do my usual makeup routine. I decided to call my neighbor and ask her if she wanted to go to the park. She said sure so I grabbed my penny board and rode down to her house. She comes out and grabs her penny board. The park is down the street so it was a quick ride. When we got there my ex was there, Joey. Shit. Abbi (my neighbor) and I looked at eachother. Abbi said, "ugh should we just leave?"
"Nah we will just ignore him."
We sat on the swings and just talked for awhile until Joey and his friends walked up to us. "Hey, long time no see."
I gave him a dirty look. "What do you want Joey?"
"You."
He pulled me away and Abbi ran after us.
"Hey asshole get off Alyssa."
"Why"
I had to say exactly what u didn't want getting out. "I have a boyfriend."
Abbi and Joey say at the same time, "what!" I just blushed. Shit now everyone's going to know. Joey let go of me and says, "oh. Who is it?"
"Um... I met him in California."
Abbi and I left and on the ride back Abbi asked for details. Okay so Abbi is obsessed with Hunter too, so I don't want to tell her. Abbi says, "let's see him. Is he cute? FaceTime him! Tell me his Instagram!" She kept going on, so I had to tell her.
"Okay, Abbi, I need to tell you something, but you have to swear not to freak out."
"Okay I'm listening."
"So when we got to the beach house, we found out that Hunter and Brandon were staying in the beach house next to us-" I was cut off by her screaming.
"No way! Prove it!"
I showed her our texts and of course she didn't believe me. "Hold on I'll FaceTime him after I finish my story.
So we ended up hanging out and I got his number, and after a while we bonded and he asked me out. Kenzy is dating Brandon."
"OH MY FUCKING GOD!! OKAY FACETIME HIM FACETIME HIM!"
"Okay chill ahah, hold on." It rang a few times and he answered.
"Hey babe!"
Abbi screamed really loud. 
"Hey bitch shut up you promised 😂"
"Um who's that? Kenzy?"
"No ahah it's my neighbor Abbi."
"Oh my god hi I love you!" She's so embarrassing. He laughed and I told her I was going home. I talked to him while I was riding home.
"Ugh I still miss you."
"We aren't gonna be one of those couples who says I miss you all the time." We both laughed and agreed.
"I promise I will fly up there soon." He said. I smiled and he continued, "your fans want you to go live, I'll go live right now and after you can go live. I'll send my viewers to you. Sound good?"
"Yeah definitely." Wow. Hearing him say my "fans" did I really have fans? I went on my Instagram and realized I had 20,000 followers on Instagram. They were all saying how pretty I was.
I got a bunch of texts from people from school.
B- dude, what the hell happened to your Instagram!?
G- omfg did you just buy followers, low.
A- um who are those people?
I'm not gonna go on. These were just some of them. I just laughed while replying to a bunch of people. Hunter was live, so I watched. When he saw me in the comments he asked his supporters, "should I guest Alyssa?" A bunch of people said yes so he did. We talked for awhile and he decided to get off. He sent his viewers to me and I broadcasted for 45 minutes. After that I took a shower, took off my makeup, and went to bed. Before I fell asleep, I got a tweet notification from Hunter saying, "ugh, goodnight baby. I miss you 😕😩" I knew it was towards me so I smiled as I fell asleep.