Chapter 25

Today was a beach kinda day. I woke up, took a shower, did my hair, and got dressed, putting my bikini under my clothes. I woke up the rest of the "crew" and they got ready as well.
We decided to go to breakfast before swimming, since there was a cafe walking distance. After we ate, we headed to the beach. I took off my clothes, trying to be funny, slowly taking them off, winking at Hunter.
"Damn stop."
I laughed and he threw off his shirt. He pulled me far into the water, until it was too high for me. He picked me up, and I hugged him tightly. He leaned in and started kissing me, and I felt the Sparks I've always felt. After making out for entirely too long, I ran out to tan for a bit. I decided to text the pizza delivery guy too.
"Hey! It's that girl that you gave your number to."
"Oh hey!"
On the paper it said his name was nick, so I put him in my contacts.
Nick ✌🏻️: what's up?
Me: oh just chilling at the beach with my boyfriend and friends.
Nick ✌🏻️: ohh boyfriend I get it
Me: oh yeah sorry 😁
Nick ✌🏻️: no yeah it's totally fine.
Me: we can still talk though right?
Nick ✌🏻️: oh yeah for sure I need more friends😂
We continued to talk for awhile, and he was pretty chill. After a bit, Hunter got out.
"Hey babe who you texting?"
"Oh that pizza guy, he's really nice!"
"Ohh so he took the whole boyfriend thing okay? Ahah"
"Yeah!"
We decided to go inside, and we got dressed and broadcasted.
"Oh, a lot of you are asking if we are going to vidcon, we actually are, which is another reason we came to California." Hunter said. I forgot to mention that we get to go to vidcon!
It was starting tomorrow and I was so excited!