Chapter 12

I wake up and shower, blow dry my hair, and do beach waves. I do my usual makeup and put on my clothes (picture) Hunter Wakes up shortly after me and hops in the shower. I decide to make breakfast so I make pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Hunter walks down shortly after I finish with no shirt on. He sits at the table and flashes a cheesy smile. I blush and roll my eyes. I run upstairs and wake up Brandon and Kenzy. We all eat, and while we are eating Hunter gets a call.
"Really? That's great!"
He walks into a different room. When he comes back out he runs to Brandon and says, "we were invited to magcon!"
I jumped, "really! That's great!"
"I know right!"
I was proud of him. He deserved it.
"Oh by the way Alyssa I heard you singing in the shower, you have talent!"
I blush "wait you heard me?"
"Mhm!"
I looked down.
"Don't worry babe you are like really talented!"
I smiled. Brandon was so happy.
Kenzy out of no where says, "let's play truth or dare!"
They all said sure. A few rounds went by and it was Hunter's turn, "Alyssa I dare you to post a video of you singing!"
Shit. I pretended to be sad. "Oh come on seriously!?"
"Sorry you have to!"
So, I did. When I posted it I got a bunch of comments saying how talented I was. I smiled.
"See. You are great!"

The next day I woke up, showered, blow dried my hair, straightened it, and did my usual makeup. I changed into a crop top and booty shorts and went downstairs. I saw a bunch of tweet notifications.
The manager of magcon was asking if I could sing. All of my supporters sent in my video. Oh my god. Late at night, I got a call from magcon. They invited me. I screamed.
"WHAT!?" Hunter shouts.
"IM GOING TO FUCKING MAGCON!"
Hunter looked at me confused.
"What!?"
"Yeah!!"
"Wow!"
We went to the mall and bought some new clothes, and a new bikini. Hunter was going to fly up there this weekend, but now I'm going. I refused to leave Kenzy. I talked the manager into letting her go and stay in the back rooms. I then looked on Instagram and saw a bunch of new tags. I looked and everyone was posting a picture that magcon uploaded on Twitter. "Introducing our new guest, Alyssa !"
Everyone that tagged me were super excited.
I was excited too.
I decided to go live. I explained what happened, and everyone was super happy. Hunter then joined in, along with Brandon and Kenzy. We all sat and said a few states we were going to be at. Apparently, Jacob sartorious was going this year too. I was excited for that. I love the magcon boys, so I'm going to have to try and keep my cool at the shows. I looked on Instagram again and realized I had 450k! I jumped. I was so happy, because I was going to get to see my boyfriend every weekend! Wait, shit, I never told my mom. I texted her a picture and told her I was going to be gone for a few weekends. She was upset, but happy too. Kenzy called her mom and she said that she could go to some shows. This is going to be the best rest of the year ever.