Chapter 10

Today is Saturday, and in 2 days Is the first day of school. I decided to have a party with all of my friends. I posted on Instagram, forgetting I had fans, saying, "hey guys I'm having a party at my house. Dm me if you wanna come tonight at 5 :)" ten minutes later I checked my Dms and I had over 100. Oh damn. How is this gonna work. I decided to call Kenzy.
"Yeah?"
"So how many followers do you have on Instagram?"
"Ummm 1273. Why?"
"Okay good. Post a picture. I'm having a party tonight. I can't do it on my Instagram cuz I have um fans."
"Um alright."
I got bored waiting so I checked the Dms. It was a bunch of random girls saying, "I wanna go!" And stuff. I laughed and deleted the picture. 20 minutes later I had people from my school calling and texting me saying they would be there. I went to the store and bought some stuff for the party and Kenzy was already there when I got back. People started coming a half an hour later people were showing up. They all started asking me about my accounts and stuff. I just lied and said I didn't know. The party was fun, and I was excited when my guy friend, Matt came. We hugged and talked for awhile. The party went on until midnight and I had to kick people out, because I was tired. When I went to kick people out, Kenzy told me not to.
"Alyssa, don't be a buzzkill. They will leave soon. Go to bed, I'll make sure nothing bad happens."
"Ugh okay."
I went in my room, and saw two kids making out. I kicked them out and locked my door and went to sleep. The next morning I went in the shower, and blow dried my hair and put it in a high pony tail. I walked downstairs, and saw a bunch of kids sleeping on my floor and couch. Shit Kenzy! I woke her up.
"Um... Excuse me! What the hell! Help me get them out my mom is gonna be home in like two hours!"
She helped me wake the remaining people up and cleaned up the house with me. She rode her pennyboard home and right after she left my mom got home. She didn't suspect a thing. An hour later I got a text from Hunter, "good morning princess" I smiled. At 12:00 we went to the open house. I put my stuff in my locker and went around my classes. Afterwords I went home and watched Netflix. I showered and went to bed.

"WAKE UP LYSS!" My dad wakes me up. I look at my phone and it says 6:00am. Ughhh I groan and get out of bed. I shower, blow dry my hair, curl it, and do my usual makeup. I get dressed (picture) and I make my lunch. I walk down to my stop and I see Abbi.
"Hey Alyssa how's Hunter?"
"Oh my fucking god shut up." We both started laughing and our bus came. When we got on the bus we all caught up, since it had been 3 months. Before I knew it, the bus was at school. We went in, and Kenzy greeted me at my locker, like she always does.
"Hey. Hurry up we have first period together."

Before I knew it it was lunch. I sat with Kenzy, Abbi, Matt, and a a few of my other friends. I got a text from Hunter.
Huntah❤️~ hey babe how's school 😂
Me~ ugh stop that's mean. I'm at lunch so.
Huntah❤️~ oh haha okay 💘💘
I blushed and looked down. Matt called me out about it.
"Ooh who's that?"
"Um nobody."
He yanks my phone out of my hand and looks at it. He shouts, "ooh who's hunterrrrr?" No. This isn't happening.
He calls him.
"Hey babe!"
"Oooh babe huh?"
"Uh?"
"Shit! Give me that back!"
Hunter nervously laughs and says, "wait who is this..?"
I get my phone back and go in the girls bathroom.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry! My friend Matt took my phone."
"Oh ahah okay. Have fun at lunch."
I could almost see his smirk. I got home and went live. I noticed a few people from my school watching me and I froze. Oh no. Hunter asked to guest and I just stood there. "Uhm. Sure." I smiled and guested him. We talked for awhile and I just ignored the comments from the kids at my school.
I got off, showered, and went to bed.