Chapter 3

Hunter's POV
So yesterday my mom said she was talking to the lady that lives next door, and she said there were 2 girls our age staying there for the month. I was really excited, hoping they were cute. I decided to broadcast just to get caught up. I got off and called Brandon. "Yo Brandon wanna go for a walk on the beach?"
"Sure give me a minute!"
We both changed in to our swimsuits and went outside. Right when we walk outside, I just freeze. Wow. She's beautiful. I realize I'm staring and stop, but when I look up, I realize they are staring too. I decide to say something. "What, is there something on my face?" I laugh and they both start laughing too.
"No, just um. Hi. I'm Alyssa, and this is Kenzy."
"I'm Hunter, and this is Brandon."
Alyssa
That name. Her eyes. Her body.

Alyssa's POV
I just acted cool after awhile. I said, " so, wanna walk with us?" His face lit up. It was so freaking cute omg.
"Yeah sure!"
Brandon looked excited too, and I noticed him checking Kenzy out. Wait. Hunter was checking me out. I started laughing.
"What?" Hunter said
"I noticed you checking me out ahah"
"Oh.." He started blushing. We walked on the beach and talked for awhile when we decided to go to the pier which was about a block away. We grabbed some money and went. We just had fun going on rides and playing games for hours.
This was the best day ever.

My stomach was growling. " dude I'm getting hungry I'm gonna get some icecream."
Kenzy said "same" Hunter and Brandon offered to buy our icecream so I said sure. We sat there eating icecream for a while until we decided to go back. Kenzy and I quickly took turns showering and went to bed.