Chapter 13

Tomorrow we are flying out. We all made the best of our last day together in my small town. We went to an arcade for awhile and got pizza afterwords.

I wake up and stretch. I look to my left and see adorable Hunter. I kiss him on the cheek and he yawns and wakes up. I smile at him and run to the bathroom. I shower, and after I finish Hunter showers. While he is showering, I blow dry my hair, get dressed in white booty shorts and a blue crop top, curl my hair, and do my usual makeup, but today I do winged eyeliner. Hunter gets ready, and I grab my black converse. We grab our bags and meet Brandon and Kenzy downstairs. Christine is already here, and we head out. I call my mom and tell her I'm leaving.
"Mom I'm with Christine. We are on our way."
"Oh alright Hun. Text me when you get to Houston. (Pretend that's their first stop) "
"Okay mom. Love you."
"Love you too."
I hung up and curled up on Hunter. I ended up falling asleep.
"Babe, wake up. We are almost here."
I yawned. "Ugh. Okay."
We got there and waited for our flight. 30 minutes later it came. We got on and the plane ride was quick. When we got there we met up with Jacob.
"Hey I'm Jacob."
"I know." Stupid me said.
"Oh. Are you Alyssa?"
"Yep."
Hunter said hi too, and some fans came up to us.
We took a bunch of pictures and some of them gave us gifts. One gave me a bracelet that stuck out. It had the date Hunter and I started dating on it. I liked it. I put it on, thanked her, and got pictures. I posted a picture with a bunch of girls, Jacob, and Hunter saying, "I love all of my supporters❤️"
We took some more pictures and left. An uber came and picked us up. When we got to our room and my jaw dropped. It was huge. It was like a penthouse. Christine explained how all of us would be staying in one room. There was multiple rooms in the suite, but Hunter and I still had to share. Christine and Ashton were staying in a different suite. We were greeted by Aaron, Cameron, dylan, Taylor, carter, and Daniel.
"Hey! It's gonna be fun finally having a girl in magcon again!" Cameron said.
"Haha yeah. Hey. I'm Alyssa."
"Let's hear you sing!" Daniel said.
I sang "love yourself" and they all clapped. I jokingly bowed and sat down. We all talked for an hour or two, and decided to get some dinner. Cameron drove us all to a small restaurant down the street. The whole ride we just laughed and talked. When we got there we all ordered our food.
"I'll be right back, I gotta pee." Hunter said. He left and right when he did, Jacob sat in his seat.
"So like are you two a thing?"
"Yeah. We've been dating for a few months now."
"Oh..." Jacob shyly said. He sat back in his seat and Hunter came back.

Shortly after, we left. When we got to the hotel, Daniel and I practiced singing, because the manager decided to have us do a duet. Afterwords, I went in my room with Hunter. He showered, and I decided to go downstairs. While I was about to walk down the stairs I heard Daniel and Jacob talking.
"Yeah she's hot." Jacob said.
Daniel replied with, "I know right, damn, I wish she wasn't with that Hunter kid."
"I know. Whatever he's cool and I'm not gonna start drama. But if they break up I'm gonna ask her out."
"They won't. Plus I like her too."
"Dude you are two years older than her!"
"So!"
I rolled my eyes. Hunter came out of the shower with only a towel around his waist. I just stared at his abs.
"What!?"
"Oh my god sorry. Abs."
"Oh."
I pulled him and crashed my lips into his. I ran my hands through his soft wet hair.
"Okay chill let me atleast put some pants on hold on."
We laughed and he went into the bathroom with his clothes. I was upset he was putting on a shirt, but whatever. I faked a tear and frowned.
"Why!"
"What?"
"Ugh"
We laughed again and he sat on the bed next to me.
"Where were we?" He smirked.
I crashed my lips into his again and we made out for a good 5 minutes. We were interuppted by Jacob and Daniel.
"Um... Hi."
"What do you want I was busy!?" Hunter jokingly said.
"Um so like we wanted to know if you guys wanted to go bowling with us."
"Oooh sure!" I said.
We all jumped in to car.
Cameron blurts out, "so, I heard Hunter was getting some!"
Hunter blushes.
"We were just kissing... Um yeah." I said. Cameron replies. "Yeah sure, but it's sad Hunter is getting more action than me and I'm an adult!"
We all laughed, but Jacob looked uneasy.
"Jacob what's wrong you jealous?" I said, obviously joking.
"Uh... No! Ahah turn the radio up I like this song." Talk about changing the subject much..? We all had fun and I ended up winning.

The next day I showered, blow dried my hair, straightened it, and did my makeup. I wore light wash jeans and a magcon hoodie. Hunter wore the same hoodie and jeans. I was so excited to meet my supporters.

The meet and greet starts and we all get pictures with everyone. One girl came up to me and she was crying. She said how I was her idol. I smiled and got a picture with her. We took pictures for about an hour and preformed. I was nervous.
"Alright now Alyssa and I are going to sing a duet." Daniel said.
"I don't know if I can. I've never performed."
Hunter reassured me. "Sure you can babe! You sound great trust me."
They were all cheering my name. I started singing. When we finished everyone clapped and I saw a few people crying. After the show we got pizza and watched Netflix. I curled up on Hunter while eating. When I finished I fell asleep. When I woke up they were all laughing.
"What the hell did you do?" I said.
I looked over and Hunter was asleep.
I check my phone and look at my recent tags. They took a picture of us cuddling. Whatever. I rolled my eyes and got some cereal.