Chapter 18

I wake up the next morning and go to the bathroom, quietly, so I didn't wake Hunter up.
I got my fucking period
Why does life hate me? I'm at magcon!
I search for a tampon, nothing. I waddle to Kenzy and Brandon's room.
"Kenzy?"
No answer.
I shake her, but Brandon wakes up instead.
"What do you need?"
"Uh... Nothing. Wake Kenzy up."
"Whatever you need to tell her I'm sure you could tell me?"
"Haha absolutely not."
He wakes her up and I pull her out to the hall way.
"Dude do you have any tampons?"
"Only one."
She gives it to me and I run to the bathroom.
When I come out I walk out of our penthouse suite and go to Christine's.
She's already awake.
"Hey Christine do you think you could take me to the store... Like now?"
"Why?"
"Aunt flow..."
"Ohhhh okay sure let me get my purse.
I run back in my room and change into sweatpants, a hoodie, and put my hair into a bun. I slip on my moccasins and head to the parking lot.
We hurry and get them and head back.
When I walk in the suite, everyone is sitting on the couch.
"Hey! What's in the bag?" Taylor says.
"Uh... Nothing."
"Damn she's got drugs!" Carter says
"Gimme some!" Aaron says
They are all laughing. I roll my eyes and walk upstairs. I'm very emotional and dramatic on my period.... Hunter follows me up, and I shut the door on him.
He knocks.
" what's wrong babe?"
"Uh, nothing just come in."
I had already thrown them on the bed.
I throw him a bag of starburst minis when he walks in that I picked up on my way.
He catches it and runs up to me.
He sqeezes me so tight, saying , " thank youuuuuuu I love youuuuuu" being all funny. I laugh until his hugs become unbearable.
"Ow."
"Sorry, usually my hugs don't hurt..."
"Uh, yeah..."
"Sooo what's in the bag? I know you didn't go to the store just to get me candy, plus you left me all alone this morning!"
He looks and sees the pad and tampon boxes behind him on the nightstand.
"Oh."
I look down, embarrassed. He chuckles a bit.
I sigh. I take some Advil and walk downstairs. When I go to eat, Cameron comes over and sits next to me. Nobody else is around. I sigh while eating my cereal.
"You know, every single guy in this house thinks you are hot."
I look at him with wide eyes. Then as a joke I say, "haha what about you?"
He looks down. "Well if you were a bit older... Nevermind."
He continues. " but Jacob has a major crush on you."
"I really don't care. I love Hunter and that it :)"
He begins talking about Blake too.
" I asked him if he thought you were hot and he said, of course she is but I just feel like we are gonna be such good friends, you know?"
I smile.
"BLAKEEEEE"
He runs over.
"What's up?"
"Give me a hug!"
He gives me a confused look and hugs me. It's good to have a guy friend who doesn't want to kiss me.
I decide to get ready so I run upstairs. I shower, blow dry my hair, and curl it. I do my usual makeup and wear (picture). I smile in the mirror and leave. Again Hunter sees me and laughs. He goes into the bathroom and showers. While he's in the shower, I realize I forgot to brush my teeth. I ran in the bathroom and Hunter jumped.
"Uh..."
I roll my eyes. I try not to look over at him. Guess how long that lasted? Less than a minute. I look at him.
"Hey!" He covers his body. "Get out!"
I blush. I brush my teeth and leave. When he gets out he has only a towel on. I smirk.
He puts on boxers and basketball shorts, and lies next to me. I curl up on his chest and just play with his hair for awhile. Then I think about the weirdest thing, my grandma that passed away. I start crying.
"Woah woah what's wrong?"
"I have no clue." I say as I start to sob. Like I said I'm emotional on my period.
I stuff my face in my pillow and groan.
"This is gonna be a long day."
He laughs.
"Alyssa!"
"What?"
"I forgot to say anything, did you see? 3mil subscribers!"
"Woah wait what?"
"Yeah!"
I start crying again. Ugh.
I get off the bed and sit on the floor.
"I feel gross."
"I can't tell."
He curls up tighter and the heat feels amazing on my cramps 😂.