Chapter 16

When I woke up, I felt extremely sick. I ran into the bathroom and threw up. I sat on the floor groaning. I took off my clothes after I was feeling slightly better and jumped in the shower. I was really dizzy. I cleaned myself and got out. I changed into a large t-shirt and laid in my bed. This isn't happening. I can't be sick. We have to leave for magcon tonight! Maybe I could hide it. Hunter comes upstairs.
"Babe are you alright?"
"Uh, yeah... I'm fine. Let's pack."
While we are Packing I get light headed. Everything goes black.
I wake up to Hunter holding me with a worried look, and everyone is surrounding me.
"What happened?"
"You passed out." Hunter said.
"Ugh"
I pass out whenever I'm sick. I hate it.
I get up and sit on my bed.
"Guys I threw up this morning...."
"WHAT!?" They all said at once.
Then My mom said, "Alyssa, if you are sick you can't go this weekend."
"No!!!!"
"Alyssa she's right." Hunter said.
I laid down and pouted. It probably looked embarrassing but I didn't care, I was mad.
"I shouldn't go if you aren't." Hunter said.
"Um of course you are going I'll be fine."
"No you need me to take care of you."
"I've got my mom and sister. Kenzy you can go too."
"Absolutely not!" Kenzy says.
"Ugh okay."

Hunter and Brandon leave and man is it weird. Worst thing is, after this magcon, hunters going back home.

I wake up and Kenzy has tea in her hand.
"Here. I made it. Drink it slowly, want anything to eat?"
"Ugh I want pizza hut."
she starts laughing.
"What?"
"Are you insane? Pizza Hut when you feel like this?!"
"Oh..."
She made me some soup and I ate it. I fell asleep again right when I was done.

The weekend goes by and I still feel awful.
"Honey you are staying home from school."
"Fine by me."
I don't have to go to school! Thank god, I never even did my homework. My mom said something before she left the house to go to work, "if you don't feel better by tomorrow, I'm taking you to the doctors."
I hate going to the doctors office, even for the slightest things, but I guess she's right. The only bad thing about today is that I'm all alone all day. My mom is at work, my sister and Kenzy are at school, and Hunter and Brandon are in Arizona. 
I hop in the shower and afterwords, I put on another oversized t- shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and walk downstairs.
I eat cereal and roll onto the couch. I turn on
"Keeping up with the kardashians."
It's sad that I watch it, but don't judge.
I end up falling asleep.
When I wake up, Kenzy is in the kitchen.
"Man did I really sleep that long?"
"I guess so."
She makes me soup and joins me to watch a movie. I would just like to say I have the best friend ever.

It's the next day, and I still feel like shit. Since Tuesday's are my parents days off, my mom is gonna drive me to the doctors office.
When we get inside there is a bunch of sick people. That makes me so uncomfortable.
They call my name and I go in.
Around the end, I get informed that I have the stomach flu, which is exactly what I thought it was. They give me nasty medicine and tell me to take it every 5-7 hours. Ugh.
When we get home I lay in bed, and FaceTime Hunter. I didn't care that I had no makeup on. He's seen me without it already anyway. He answers with his hot sleepy voice.
"Hey babe!"
"Hey..."
"How you feeling ?"
"Ugh."
We talk until I fall asleep.

Hunters POV

I'm back in Arizona, and man do I miss Alyssa. It's only been like 3 days but I still miss her. I call Brandon up.
"What?"
"Let's go play some basketball, I'm bored."
We go out and play for awhile.
When we come in, I attempt to make a grilled cheese, burn it, and decide to order pizza. I eat it when it comes, and fall asleep. I'm awoken by my phone. It's Alyssa.
"Hey babe!"
"Hey..."
"How you feeling?"
"Ugh"
.... We talk for awhile and she falls asleep. I smile, and go on younow.
"Hey guys! So I'm back home... And Alyssa is asleep on the phone... So I thought I would go live. How is everyone?"
They all kept asking about Alyssa and I.
Awhile later I got off.
Alyssa wakes up.
"Wait you stayed on the phone the whole time?" She says in her cute sleepy voice.
Of course!"
I was super excited, because in a few days, it was the weekend, and I'll get to see Alyssa.
Well hopefully.