Chapter 24

( okay so before I start writing this some of this is actually true😂 I went on a trip with my best friend a week or so ago so😂 )
When I woke up in the beach house, I showered, blow dried and curled my hair, and put on mascara. Some time in between that, Kenzy joined me. Once we got ready, I searched up things to do around the area. There was something that said kayaking, and that caught my eye. I ran and jumped on Hunter and told him to wake up.
"WAKE UP WE ARE GOING KAYAKING"
He groaned and started speaking in his sexy morning voice,
"First you have to cuddle with me" stretching out the e part.
"But babe, we cuddled all night."
"Still, just 5 minutes"
And with that, he pulled me back into bed. He curled around me and fell back asleep. 5 minutes are up and I try to get up, but I'm wrapped around Hunter.
"Hunterr"
"Ughhh"
He gets up and gets ready, and Brandon had already gotten up a few minutes ago.
Once they are all ready, we leave. ( I know before I said they were 15 but pretend they are 16)
Hunter grabs the keys to his mustang (the one he keeps at the beach house) and we go. When we get there, we decide that Kenzy and I will share a kayak, and Brandon and Hunter will get their own. Once we get in the kayaks, Kenzy starts paddling, and I already know this is a bad idea. She goes right in front of a big boat, and I'm yelling at her,
"Go to the side dumbass!"
And she says
"It's not moving!"
When obviously it was her not the paddle.
Thankfully the guy in the boat stopped when he saw us. She finally got her paddle to "work", and we were fine, until I saw the cement wall getting closer...
"Dude wtf there's crabs all over that go the other way!"
"I am!"
Which she wasn't, her paddle was facing the wrong way. I hit the wall and start laughing historically
"Dude you are so bad at this"
"Shut up you know I could do this at any time."
As she pretends to splash water on me with the paddle. All I was thinking was wow bitch😂. Then I said "and I could do this" and all I meant to do was pretend to splash water at her like she did, but I accidentally splashed her. She was all wet and gave me the dirtiest look while I apologized and laughed my ass off. Then she splashed me, getting me all wet too.
I started historically laughing and saying "mine was an accident!"
"So was mine" she said .
Then, she almost hit another concrete wall, and I laughed again. She got so mad, that she said "swim home."
"Wtf no."
"I'm turning around."
"Really."
"Yes"
So as she started turning around I looked at Hunter and Brandon who were confused, and turned back around too, but they were way farther up. I closed my eyes and laughed so hard I was crying, and I felt like a gallon of seawater hit my face. I open my eyes to see Kenzy with the evilest look on her face.
"Wtf Bitch what was that for!"
"Stop laughing!"
I started laughing again, as now I was soaked. We get back, and I tell her,
"I'm never going kayaking with you again."
But I was still laughing. Hunter and Brandon get back and drive us home.
"Wtf happened to you guys" Hunter says laughing.
"Omg so Kenzy got pissed at me for laughing and splashed me"
She just sat there with her arms crossed not talking.
Brandon them said
"Yo babe you gonna talk to anyone?"
She just sat there. When we got back, she sat on the couch and just ignored everyone.
"I don't know why she's pissed I'm the victim." I said. I hopped in the shower, and walked back into the living room, where Kenzy was asleep. I ordered a pizza, since I was starving and so sat everyone else. About a half an hour later, the pizza came. The guy at the door was kinda cute, but I didn't care I was just hungry. He must of not seen my boyfriend, because he gave me his number. I thought nothing of it.
"Call me sometime"
"Ahah thanks"
I grabbed the pizza, gave him his tip, and shit the door.
"I GOT PIZZA" I shouted.
The boys ran to the room and grabbed some pizza. "Babe look"
"What's that"
"The pizza guy gave me his number"
"Haha you gonna toss it or text him?"
"Idk it might be nice to have some friends out here"
"Ones that wanna date you ?"
"Well remember Devin wanted to date me, now we are really good friends."
"Yeah good point but not everyone's like him."
"I'll just try to text him friendly see what happens."
"Fine by me"
This is why I loved Hunter, he trusted me, I trusted him. We could talk to the opposite sex and not have eachother on our backs.
Finally, Kenzy wakes up and grabs some pizza.
"You gonna talk to everyone yet?"
"Yeah"
We all started laughing at her fit. We decided to watch a movie and fell asleep on the couches.