Chapter 14

After I ate I hopped in the shower. The guys are actually nice and since we only have two bathrooms I get to be one of the first to shower. Afterwords I blow dry my hair and leave it natural. I do my usual makeup and change (picture).
When I walk downstairs Cameron runs up to shower.
"Hey guys what's up?" I asked.
"Uhhhh. Nothing." Hunter said.
It worries me at first but I decided to ignore it. In the car (on their way to the show) Hunter tells me what they were talking about. It was Jacob. He told Hunter that he liked me. Hunter got upset but just ignored it.
Hopefully this won't ruin our day.
We stop at Starbucks on our way there. When we got to the show I smiled. I was happy this was going to be my life for awhile. Having supporters is amazing. We do the meet and greet before the show and take pictures with some fans. After, the show starts. We all sing a bit, and get off. We talk to some more fans and leave.
Tonight I'm taking the airplane home... Alone again...
"Babe I don't want to wait another week, I don't want to go to school, I know it's just a week but I wish you could stay." I complained to Hunter.
"Hmmm."
I gave him a confused look. He then just walks away.
I looked down. When I looked back up Hunter was back.
"Okay so if your mom is okay with it my mom said I could stay the week."
"WHAT OHMYGOSH!"
I give him a Gentle kiss and call my mom.
"Please mom please can Hunter stay for the week he could just stay at the house while I'm at school!"
"Ugh. I don't know."
"Please!"
"Fine, but you owe me even more."
"HUNTER SHE SAID YES!"
"Yay!"

Later on we head back to the suite and pack up. We said goodbye and left. On the way out I ran into Jacob. Hunter was already in the car.
"Hey Alyssa..."
"Hey!" I'm a cheery person. I don't care if he has feelings for me I'm just nice.
"So um here's my number text me sometime."
"Alright!"
We swapped phones and put in each others numbers. I said goodbye again and went into the car.

We got back to my house in no time. When we got home, I packed my bag for school and threw it by the door. Hunter smirked.
"Haha you have school tomorrow!"
"Ugh shut the fuck up."
"Moody much?"
We both laughed and I ran to my bathroom. I took off my makeup and brushed my teeth. When I turned around Hunter was right behind me.
"Holy shit!"
"Sorry. But you know, you look really good without makeup on."
I sarcastically laugh and jump into bed. Hunter brushes his teeth and joins me.
"Wait you can't sleep here."
"What why?"
"Um because my dad is home and if he saw you tomorrow morning he'd kill you!"
I grab a blow up mattress from my attic and put air into it.
"Sorry."
"It's fine babe. Can we atleast cuddle for a bit?" He gives me the puppy dog eyes I can't resist.
"Fine but if you start falling asleep leave."
"Okay okay."
He takes off his shirt and lays in bed. I curl up on him and instantly fall asleep.

"LYSS WAKE UP!"
Hunter and I both jump.
"Oh. Sorry..."
"It's okay." Hunter says.
My dad leaves and Hunter sits next to me. Gladly he actually got up and went onto the mattress.
"Babe I gotta get ready." I shower and blow dry my hair. I straighten my hair and put on my makeup. I change and make my lunch. Hunter pulls out a bowl of cereal.
"Um manners."
"Uh...please?"
I start laughing. I grab a bowl and join him. After, I brush my teeth. While I'm about to leave my house to walk to my bus stop Hunter says, "babe want me to walk with you?"
"Oh my god yes I get so bored! But please just ignore Abbi."
"It's fine ahah she's a supporter."
"Yeah an annoying one."
We both laugh and leave. I shout, "BYE MOM, LOVE YOU!" And she shouts back, "LOVE YOU TOO HAVE A GOOD DAY AT SCHOOL!"

when I get halfway down my street Abbi comes out.
"Oh my god hey!" Oh thank god I think she's getting better.
"Hey Abbi!" I said.
We all walk and talk, and surprisingly Abbi doesn't talk about Hunter, she just talks to him like a normal kid. When I get to my stop, I see the bus a bit back. I frown.
"Haha have fun at schoooooool."
"I hate you so much."
"No you don't."
I stare at him. He crashes his lips into mine before the bus comes. It must've been at our stop because I hear Abbi saying, "Alyssa! Stop making out with your boyfriend and get on the bus!"
I laugh and pretend to cry.
"Byeeeee" he says. I get on the bus and go on my way to hell.