Chapter 15

When I get to my locker Kenzy is obviously there.
" hey fam! "
"Hey!"
We go to our first class and I end up falling asleep. Kenzy wakes me up and I go to my next class. Right when I got to my class I got a text.
U/N ~ hey! It's Jacob. Hope you aren't busy.
Me~ oh, hey Jacob! Well I'm in class right now I'll text you at lunch. I have a big test.
Jacob🙈~ okay. Bye!
I'm definitely gonna fail this test. Hunter and I studied a bit at magcon but it's pretty much left my brain. Right when I start my test I get a text from hunter.
Hunter❤️~ hey babe hope you do well on your test!❤️
Me~ awhhh thanks ily
Hunter❤️~ ilyt!
I shut off my phone and start. Surprisingly enough, hunters studying techniques worked like a charm. Every time I got a question right I got a kiss. I turned in my test with confidence.
At lunch I texted Jacob. We just talked, nothing interesting.
I get a text from Bart.
Bart~ okay so we are adding Blake gray to our talents, don't let the fans know yet though.
Me~ yay! Okay cool!
I've heard he is awesome in person. I watch his broadcasts all of the time but it's not the same. I met him, along with a lot of the other boys over the years (yes Hunter and all of magcon included ) but I was just a fan then. my mom thought that stuff was dumb but she would always take me to meet them.
Schools over and I'm packing up my bag. Liam, the boy I had a huge crush on in middle school, walks up to my locker. I didn't even know he knew I existed to be honest.
"Hey hottie you were the girl who threw the sick party right?"
"Uh, yeah. Why?"
"Just asking. Hit me up sometime, here's my number."
Woah wait what.
"Okay sure thanks. "
What a great time to throw a party. Okay so Kenzy and I are pretty popular and I would throw parties pretty often. I call her up while getting on my bus.
Me~ hey, party thurs since we have no school fri?
Kenz😍~ yesss! Alright let's start telling people now.
Me~ okay. Open invite?
Kenz😍~ you know it!
That's all settled so I turn on some jack and jack songs. I slump back in my seat on the bus. Before I know it we are at my stop. I walk off the bus and Hunter is there.
"Awh babe!"
He just smiles. We both walk back holding hands.
"I've decided Hunter."
"What?"
"You need to move in with me."
I was obviously joking. His eyes light up.
"Really?"
"No Hunter you are 16 and I'm 15!"
We both start laughing. We decide to go to the park for a bit so we keep going straight. When we get there we sit down on the swings.
I look down.
"Did you hear about Blake?" I asked.
"Yeah I'm pumped we are good friends!"
"Okay."
I started texting all of my contacts saying, "party at my house on Thursday! Starts at 5:00 open invite, tell your friends!"
Before I knew it it was Thursday.
"Hunter you excited?"
"Yeah."
Okay then. We walked to the store and got food and drinks. 30 minutes later people were showing up.

Hunters POV:
I wasn't super popular in school. Alyssa is. She throws parties like every week. I like it, but I feel like she might get stuck in a bad group of friends. I sound like her parent right now but I'm being honest. She looked cute when she was getting ready for her parties. She jumped around everywhere. She brought me upstairs right before people started coming.
"Which dress?"
I picked a dress.
"That one."
She put it on and oh damn.
"Thanks."
"Shit did I say that out loud oops."
We both laughed and went downstairs.

Alyssa's POV :

I walked downstairs and the doorbell rang. I let in a group of people including Matt.
"Matt!"
I hugged him.
"I gotta pee oh my god hold on."
I started laughing.
(Off topic) I guess you could call me popular. I am friends with almost everyone in the school. I'm always nice to the quieter kids, unlike the other popular girl, Marisa. She's a bitch to everyone, and she's a slut. She's cheated on almost every guy in the school. I hate her because, in freshman year, I caught her and my old boyfriend, Joey, making out. Which is also why I hate Joey.
(Back on topic😂)
Okay so there's gotta be more than 100 people here. It's a good thing I live in a really big house. I realized we were almost out of food. Shit.
"HUNTER!" I shout.
"WHAT?"
I walk up to him and tell him that I have to go.
"We are almost out of food, I have to go to the store and get more. Come with?"
"Sure."
I tell Kenzy she is in charge and we leave. When we get out the door Hunter says,
"You know it's good to be just us two."
"Yeah."
He crashes his lips into mine. We are kissing until someone walks outside.
"Hey! Didn't you say you were getting food? We are hungr- oh... Okay..."
He laughs and leaves. It was Matt. We get to the store and I lose Hunter.
"HUNTER?"
Nothing.
"HUNTERRRR??"
Still nothing. I sigh. Then he jumps out of nowhere and I scream. Everyone looks at me.
"Hunter what the hell?"
"Sorry forgive me."
He starts laughing. I jokingly roll my eyes and we go to the check out line. It's quick and we go back. When we get back there's alcohol.
"Guys what the hell!"
I grab it and throw it out.
"Oh my god."
I sit down.
" sorry don't worry barely anyone touched it. Some kid brought it and I was texting you about it and you didn't answer."
My phone had died.
I showed her my dead phone and she nodded.
I ran upstairs and charged my phone and of course when I got in there was two people making out on my bed.
"Get out!"
They both leave. On my way out I lock my door.
The party ends late at night and we clean up, which might I just add takes FOREVER, definitely since Kenzy and Brandon didn't help. After we cleaned we fell asleep on the couch, me curled in his arms.